Chapter 9-The secret

Luna and Xreato went out of their imaginary world to find Destiny-and kill her. However, Xreato couldn't get out of that world. She was stuck. Her wishing powers could not work here either.

"Go, Luna. Our one and only task is to kill Destiny. Don't care about me," said Xreato as Luna left the imaginary world. Xreato sat there in pain. She was fighting with the darkness inside.

"Deathlin has so many things Starshine doesn't know about. She and Starshine never mixed in anything. It was almost like they were enemies but they had to stay together," explained Leo. "Deathlin stays in the darkness, and will never be one with the light OR the darkness. Deathlin likes to make things. She makes all kinds of potions, but they're all about death." Destiny looked confused.

"How do you even know this stuff?" asked Destiny. She was trying to find out the confessions of Deathlin. "I'm the leader of the twelve zodiac gates. I help Starshine with her work and she tells me her secrets," said Leo. Destiny was drawing something on the ground. "If Deathlin hates light, use it as the weapon against her. As the cure."

Leo looked at her. "Yes, but Deathlin is your shadow. She is like you in every way and she is also not like you. Mirror reflections, that is. One good, the evil one a reflection," Destiny was puzzled. "Meaning YOU are the bad one, and your friends will come for you. Deathlin... is behind this," Leo said. "Then why didn't Deathlin take me- oh, it would be impossible. If I was gone, so would she," Destiny said.

"So... to get rid of Deathlin... WE have to go, understand? And THAT is NOT happening!" Leo exclaimed.

On the other hand, Luna was on her way. Her eyes restored to bright and merry, her usual self. Deathlin had left Luna enchanted- that Destiny was Deathlin all along. That she'd run away after attacking them. Luna had been bewitched, but was all smiles now. Xreato was thinking of a way out. Luna wasn't dead, and she could get out- but then, Luna wasn't in a coma.

Xreato slapped herself. Do not hurt her... AGH! Get out and kill Destiny!!! Deathlin whispered in her head. Xreato had put herself in a coma so she wouldn't hurt Destiny.. but Deathlin was too strong. She managed to damage her memory and exchange it to Destiny is her enemy. Xreato tried stopping her but it was too much. The pain was unbearable so she fainted.

Meanwhile, back at the oasis...

"Leo," called Destiny.
"What is it?"
"I'm hearing voices."
"What? Where?"
"In my head. Someone is talking to me."
"What does it say?"
"Something about how to find the cure. It's a girl talking to me. She says that Deathlin is my shadow, so I should be the one who should know everything about her."
Leo looked at Destiny. "That is right. Deathlin IS part of you, so you should know everything about her. Try to concentrate and think."

Destiny sat crossed-leg and started meditating. "THIS IS JUST TOO HARD!!! MEDITATING IS TOO HARD!" she complained. "Just do it. This is the only way."

Luna the bird flew swiftly through the air. She had passed so many oasis, but has not passed the safeheaven oasis. Luna drew a map of where she's been.

"WHAT?!" she screamed. "I'M GOING IN CIRCLES?! AGH!!!!" Safeheaven is not in the psychical world, but somewhere in the universe. Many, who really need it will get transported and gets removed from the darkness. Luna knew that and she wanted to get in the safeheaven. She knew one thing that was false - the state that she thinks she is good and the safeheaven removes all goods. She wouldn't dare to risk herself. She knew Deathlin was Destiny.

Luna thought of something crazy. She made a combination of all her powers and went inside the ball of energy. She could see the different places of space and control any kind of metal. A shield was protecting her. Luna could already see safeheaven.

She sped and bounced off the safehaven shield. She tried again and went through. Her shield made her invisible. Leo was sensing something odd. Destiny felt it too, and grabbed her "SEE STUFF THAT'S UNWANTED" glasses. She saw Luna. "LEO! LUNA's HERE!" Destiny shrieked.  Luna started throwing lamb pies. Leo managed to eat some. "MMM! These are the best pies, Luna!"

Destiny laughed to see Leo lick his lips.  She thought Luna was herself again. Then, Luna threw daggers of pure metal at them. Luna was Luna- but changed. Destiny dodged the daggers and so did Leo. She grabbed her gun and pressed shoot. Instead it shot gold coins at Luna, and Destiny looked at the gun. It was her coin purse.  Destiny groaned and grabbed a freeze potion. She hurled it at Luna, and then threw a ball of carbon dioxide at Luna. 

Luna was frozen in mid air. Leo and Destiny made their escape. 

The freeze potion ended, and Luna fell on to the ground on the carbon dioxide ball. With her nature powers, she automatically turned into a tree. She tried to change, but turned into a flower. A camel came and ate her. "AAH! HELP!" Luna had already reached the camel's digestive system. She turned into a plankton and wait until she got excreted. 

"EWWW!" she screamed in disgust when she turned back into her human form. Bits of 'poo' was stuck on her.

She groaned. She lost Destiny! Suddenly she heard a low growl. She whipped around and saw Taurus. "OH, thank GOD! Taurus, you're finally HERE!" Luna exclaimed. Taurus slapped her. "THROWING PIES? LAMB PIES? Luna, really, GET SERIOUS!" 

Luna shrugged. "Well... since you're here what do we do?" Taurus stared at her. Apparently she wasn't aware that after she came out the poo had caught on fire, and was getting bigger by the minute. Taurus coughed because of the smoke. "What's that burning smell?" Luna asked. 

Luna stared at her burning clothes. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked and ran around the place. Luna bumped into Taurus and he caught on fire too. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Taurus screamed. Before they could start panicking, Luna fell on the ground. So did Taurus.

"How stupid," snapped Capricorn. "This is safeheaven, not an ordinary place." He was reading a book about safeheaven while carrying Luna and Taurus by his shoulder. "Let's go to Starshine."

Unfortunately, that 'Starshine' was Deathlin. On the other side of the story, Destiny and Leo were  running for their lives. "HELP HELP HELP!!!" shouted Destiny. Unaware that Luna had already stopped chasing them, Leo kept throwing fireballs behind their backs. "Wait a minute," said Leo. " I don't see her."

Destiny stopped running. "WHAT?! WE WERE RUNNING AWAY FOR NOTHING THIS WHOLE TIME?!"scolded Destiny. She was really pissed off by Leo. Destiny quickly calm down.

"While we were running, I got an image of Deathlin's... home. It looks like mine, but I knew it was hers. There was something odd about a picture I saw that Deathlin kept. It looked like a picture of me and Deathlin. I saw us in pain," explained Destiny. She was still trying to figure out where Deathlin was hiding.

"Deathlin is your shadow. So maybe she's transferring what she's seeing into your mind!" exclaimed Leo. "You can do that too!"

"Quite correct," cackled a voice. Leo and Destiny looked behind them. Deathlin was there. "I see that you are now out of safeheaven. Thank you."

"Are you..." cried Destiny. "Your shadow, yes," Deathlin finished for her. Destiny threw a freeze time potion at her but Deathlin sliced it in half with her bare hands. "Get out of the way,  Leo."

Leo stared at her. He was puzzled. Why would Deathlin say that? "I said, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Deathlin striked him with water. "It's time for us to settle things once and for all, Destiny. I never liked you, I was FORCED to be your shadow!" screamed Deathlin. She went straight towards Destiny.