(7) Oh No...

I pulled away from him and sighed. ¨I'm sorry...¨ I said. Anti was frozen. ¨I-Isha, I...¨ He started. ¨I should probably go, thank you, I guess?¨ I said and left the Gang House. I got in my car and drove away. 

I'm so stupid... Why would I do that? I have Maou, and I love him. Now I don't know if I can even show my face to him anymore. Maou... I am so, so sorry.

Aiza had given me her address quite a while ago, and I had it stuffed in my pocket. I took it out as I remembered and drove to the location. (AN: sorry for this i have to add it computers being weird with grammar and stuff.  sorry :( )   

I pulled up to a big gray house with black roofing, it was quite beautiful. There were gray and black bricks lining around the property and a big black gate to let me in. I drove up to the gate and saw there was a camera and a speaker thing. I didn't know she was this rich...

¨Who are you?¨ A voice spoke from the speaker. ¨I-uh, I am Keniki Isha, I know Aiza...¨ I stuttered. I heard some muted voices and then I heard Aiza. ¨Isha! Hi! Yes, let her in now!¨ She sounded excited. Soon, the gates opened and I parked my car. I saw Aiza approach after I got out and she greeted me with a hug. ¨Oh, its great to see you! Why so late though?¨ She asked. ¨I'm sorry Aiza, my boyfriend and I got into a fight and I made a mistake and this was the first place I thought of.¨ I started crying. I started explaining about how Anti and I had a past, and how I hated Maou for a while, and how I just kissed him. "Oh dear... This is a bad situation." She remarked.

I nodded. "I don't know how to fix it, I can't go home." She said. "Don't tell him." She said, smiling. "I'd have to tell him though, Aiza." I sighed. "If he knows nothing, then there's nothing to worry about." She said. "You're right." I said as I smiled at Aiza. "Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it." I said. I said goodbye and got in my car again. She mouthed something out before going inside but I couldn't understand. I just pulled my car out of her big house and started my journey home.

                                                               It hit me on the way home.

                                                                              She said: "No, thank you."