Big Day

Elsa's POV

Today is the big day. Just incase you didn't catch everything that has gone on the past couple of months, I will give you a recap.

I went on the runway at the VSFS, and looked fabulous. Jack was sitting in the audience with the twins in his arms smiling and cheering me on, and my friends were taking loads of pictures. Hans and the Womanizers were preforming there, so he got to walk up the runway with me. 

The twins had started teething, so Tooth always came over and inspected their mouths, and taught me how to ease their pain. Jack had started going back to work, and Punzie and I planned the wedding. Over time the twins got a little easier to take care of, so I'm getting a little more sleep, but not much. Currently working on recording my next album...... well actually I'm almost finished. Just got like 4 more songs to do. I have also started filming in the Avengers movie, so that is still a work in progress.

So far life is busy, but wonderful. 

Right now I am in Arendelle church, getting ready. My makeup is on, and my hair is in a low elegant bun with loose curls strategically loose. My dress that I picked out last year is on with my heels, and it fit perfectly. I didn't want to wear a veil, so I didn't have any, I just had on a lacy headband with diamonds.

"Ready?" Hiccup asked walking into the room.

"Yeah, how's Jack holding up?"

"Surprisingly good, though honestly waiting for him to crack." he chuckled, "You?"

"Good." I said confidently.

"Good, Hans is here." Hiccup said, "See you at the alter."

He left and Hans took his place.

"Elsa................... you look so beautiful. Now listen, even though I'm going to give you away, know I will still a-always be here to t-take care of you." he said tearing up.

"Hans, don't cry, because if you cry I'll cry, then I'm going to be a mess." I said choking up.

"I can't help it." he said, and let tears stream down his face, "My little sis is getting married." Then he engulfed me in a hug. "If he hurts you, let me know. I will kill him, and bury his body in the woods okay?"

"Okay." I said, "I promise."

"I love you Els."

"I love you too. I can't thank you enough for being there for me all these years, and letting me into your wacky family."

"Me too Els. You filled the hole in my life, you brought joy in my life and showed me everything I was capable of." he said, then let go wiping his tears away, "Well, come on, we don't want you to be late for your own wedding."

"Yeah, that would be embarrassing." I said trying to compose myself. He led me to the hallway, and then the music started.

I took deep breaths then smiled. I saw Jack up there smiling at me with infinite amounts of love in his eyes, and my heart sped up. Hans and I walked down the isle together, until we reached the end, where he gave me to Jack. Before so he kissed my head, and weakly smiled at me his eyes full of tears.

The entire thing went by fairly quick, and it was time for our vows.

"Jack....... God words can't describe how much I love you. I know we had a rough start, but you are honestly the light of my life, and I am so happy to call you the father of our children. Thinking logically, the odds that we would meet at all are highly slim. There is 1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and yet I had the privilege to meet you. I cannot begin to say how happy I am to have met you, and I promise. I promise to be by your side and support your dreams no matter what, to be the perfect wife and mother, to always make you smile, and love you until my dying day. You are my life, my other half that I have been search and waiting for my whole life. I love you Jack Frost, my idiot." I said, then slipped the ring on his finger.

"Elsa I love you so much. As you said we had a really rough start, and I was so happy that fate gave us another shot. I finally understand why it never worked out with everyone else, and it is because they just weren't you. You are so different. You are strong, independent, smart, beautiful, humble, kind, brave, and sassy. These are just some of the few things that make me fall harder for you everyday. I know that we are young, but I know my love for you will never grow old. I will love you the way I do right now, not until my dying day, but for eternity. I love you Snowflake." he said to me, then slipped the ring on my finger.

"Do you, Elsa Queen, take Jack Frost, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part?"

"I do." I said with not an ounce of doubt or hesitation.

"Do you, Jack Frost, take Elsa Queen, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part?"

"I do." he said smiling at me with tears in his eyes.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Then jack grabbed my waist and jerked me towards him, smashing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I heard everyone in the church applauding. Jack scooped me up bridal style, and spun me around in the air. When we stopped kissing, he sat me down and we were swarmed by our friends. Hans was the first to reach me, and he hugged me.

"Hans, stop crying. I'm the one who is supposed to be crying here." I said.

"I just can't help it." he said again.

After that we all went to the reception party that was at Arendelle's castle. Everything was fun; we danced, ate cake, talked, and kissed. We left Hans in charge of the twins, then left to go on our 3 month honeymoon. We went on Jack's jet, and he took off to Hawaii. He had been waiting for over a year now to take me there, so he had been really excited.

"So are you ready Mr. Frost?" I asked while sitting next to him.

"So long as you are Mrs. Frost." he said flashing me one of those smiles that makes my heart stop beating for a second.

I was going to love this man until the day I die, and then continuously even into our next life. He was my husband, my first and last love, father of our children, and so much more.

He was my flashlight, getting me through the night.