Chapter Two - School Time

A/N: this is dedicated to my friend Chloe (aka @chloboww) who is awesome and my inspireé.
I hope you like it!!

----------

Hearing the jeep pull up, Louise grabbed her backpack and rushed down the stairs. Scrambling to get her keys off the cabinet by the door, she called up a hurried goodbye then ran out the door.

A rusty, blue jeep lay next to the pathway, containing two teenage boys, who were grinning widely at the red haired girl as she ran over to it. Leaping out of the passenger seat, the taller boy pulled the seat forward and gestured towards the back.

With a grin, Louise patted the boy's shoulder and scrambled into the backseat, shoving her bag into the chair next to her.

"Ready for the first day back at school?" The second boy questioned, turning to face her. As he did, the other clambered back into the jeep.
"No."
"Good, me neither." He exclaimed, turning back to the front and starting the jeep.

With that said, they set off to school.

-------

"Stiillleeeesss. I'm boooorrreeed." Louise's voice echoed out as she complained. In response, he rolled his honey brown eyes, leaving little else to be explained.

"We've literally only just started second period."
"I'm still bored."

------

As the three walked to lunch, they chatted about what they had done in the six week holidays. Louise glanced around when they mentioned Lacrosse and spotted a poster on the wall.

"Hey, check this." She called over to them and the pair cautiously stalked over.
"What is it?" Scott asked.
"Lacrosse tryouts start Wednesday 27th August, after school." Stiles read out, before reaching to smack his friend in the chest, "This could be our big break, Scott! We could finally get on first line!"
"We spent all last year on the bench - do you really think they'll let us out there, on first line?"

"Well it's worth a go, at least."

-----------

"Can you believe how boring Mr Holmes has gotten? I mean, I thought he was bad last year - but damn, son." Louise joked, as the trio exited the History classroom.

"No kidding. Who even needs to know about the 7th President? No one does." As they entered the parking lot, Stiles' faded blue jeep came into view, sat furtherest away from the school.
"Unless, you're like, gonna run for President." Scott suggested.
"Wait, do you?"

"I have no clue, boys. What I do know, is I am beyond ready to go home and go to sleep." Her bottle green eyes sparkled as she spoke, following the pairs movements.

"M'lady." Stiles commented as he pulled back the seat for Louise. Dramatically raising her nose into the air, she regarded him with a mere nod, before entering the vehicle.
"Why thank you, kind Sir."

Snorting at the two of them, Scott clambered into the passenger seat, soon followed by Stiles getting into the drivers seat.

"Now, who's ready to go home?"

-----------------

A/N: Soz this is short. I didn't really know what to write for it 😕

Also, sorry I haven't updated in ages. I've been uber busy and I have a maths & a chemistry exam this week  -_-

Anyway, have a lovely week!
- Admin Bird