Plea2e 2tay

Feferi and Sollux sat in the horn pile having a perfectly good feelings jam,unaware of the fishy prince that watched the two converse. His blood boiled yet his heart ached to the very core. His flush crush and his worst enemy together. It was so wrong. He thought. He stared lovingly at the princess,that lowblooded scum didn't deserve her,she was suppose to be with him. Not that pissblood. He stomped over to the happy trolls,he wore a scowl upon his face. "Fef,I'vve made a final decision." She only answered with a look of confusion. "I'm going to join Jack and you're coming wwith me wwhether you wwant to or not." She gave him a look of anger standing up and scowled back at him. "Th-E s)(-Ell I am!" She sassed back at him crossing her arms. "And your-E not going -Eith-Er!" "Excuse me but I don't look forward to getting killed along with all these lowwblooded imbeciles!" "-Eridan h-E'll krill us!" "I'm wwillin' to take that chance!" They stared angrily at each other for a minute or two until Sollux stepped in. "Lii2ten,ED,2he'2 not goiing wiith you,end of 2tory." "WWho said you could talk,pissblooded scum?" He snapped back at the gemini. Sollux's psionics ignited as little sparks of red and blue surrounded his dual-colored eyes. Eridan equipped his wand as sparks of white flew from it. "Bot)( of you calm down!" "2tay out of thii2 FF!" He snapped at her,in an instant Eridan punched Sollux in the face causing him to land several feet away. "Don't you dare yell at her!" He scolded him. Sollux stood up wiping the blood from his nose. He flew into the air blue and red surrounding his form,Feferi backed up out of fear. Eridan did the same as white began to engulf his form,he pointed his wand at Sollux and fired,in an instant,psionics beams shot out of Sollux's eyes. The powers hit each other,causing a strong wave of force sending Feferi back as she equipped her trident.

"SOLLUX STOP IT! -ERIDAN PL-EAS-E LIST-EN TO M-E!"

They continued to fight,white began to over power blue and red.

"STOP IT -ERIDAN YOU'LL KRILL -EAC)( OTT-ER!"

Eridan looked down at her. He froze keeping only keeping his fire. She was crying, pleading him to stop.
He watched the fushia tears leak from her eyes and cascade down her cheeks,it was simply heart breaking.
Until she whispered something he never thought would escape from her lips.

"W)(y do you k-E-Ep )(urting m-E?"

It completely broke the troll. He looked at her sympathetically. He never meant to hurt her.
'I'm so sorry Fef. I nevver meant to hurt you. I only evver lovved you.' He thought to himself as if saying it aloud to her. He looked back at Sollux. She truly saw something in this lowblood.
'I can't hurt her. Not again. I just can't. I coudlnt. Not anymore.'
He looked back down at her,his fire weakening.

"Im sorry Fef,I'll nevver hurt you again."

He whispered. She saw his lips move and heard a faint voice.

"W)(at?"

Eridan dropped his wand only to be hit by the blinding blue and red lights knocking him into the wall with a loud sickening crack and a loud crash as the cement wall broke and crumbled. The light in the room faded as Eridan's body fell,limply hitting the ground with a thump,almost like a ragdoll. Rich violet surrounded him as blood seeped into the cracks of the tile,his body twitched as it sparked with blue and red electricity.
Feferi let out a small gasp as more tears pooled her eyes.

"N-N-No."

It never came to her mind that Eridan would die,for some reason she though he'd live forever. She might not have liked him a lot but she never wanted him to die, at least not in front of her. She snapped back into reality and began running to the corpse of her ex-morail. She stood before the body,she then kneelt down in the blood beneath her letting it stain her dress and shoes. She caressed his cold,pale,grey cheek. Blood trickled down his head. Sollux had stood there across the room before snapping back into reality as well and ran to the body that was now drenched in the fine rich purple. He hooked his arms underneath Eridan's and dragged him up to lean against the wall as he frantically shook the light pale corpse,looking for any signed of him still being alive. He put his ear to his chest but got nothing. He opened his left eye only it had lost its vibrant violet,he lifted Eridan's hand feeling the cold flesh loose its last bit of warmth.

"Come on ED." "Wake up you iidiiot!" "II know you're not dead!"

He said as he grabbed the lifeless body and pressed Eridan's head to his chest. He felt mustard yellow tears fall from his eyes as he held the porcelain like body close,he clenched his eyes shut as he shuddered letting out a sob.

"Not agaiin." "II can't beliieve II let thii2 happen again!" "IIt2 not faiir!"

He pulled Eridan's head away now looking at his face. He stared frozen at the violet tear streaks that stained the corps's face. He gripped Eridan's hair and hugged him close again.

"Plea2e wake up." "Plea2e ju2t wake up." "II never hated you!" "We need you Eriidan."

Sollux held Eridan tighter. Feferi only sat there in disbelief.

"II need you." "Plea2e don't go." "Plea2e 2tay."

THE END >:3

(Derpi derp! This is stupid. Comment letting me know if you like it.)