It's Just You and Me.

Harry: Another rumor, another lie, another girl claiming that the boy you loved cheated on you, with her. Yes, you trust him, you really do but there's only so much one can take. "Y/N, can you please just listen for a minute, just stop and listen." Trying to catch your attention as you slam your feet to the ground, storming back and forth from one side of the room to other. "Can we please just forget her? Forget everyone, her, the media, the lies, the rumors, friends, everyone. Can we just for one day, pretend no one else exists. No twitter, no instagram, no laptops, no phones, just us." Now pulling you closer by the waste, leaning his forehead onto yours after wiping away fallen tears from your face. "Lets just pretend we're the only ones on earth, just us. Its just you, and me."

Liam: The two of you were at a friends wedding reception, everyone was on the floor, some dancing, and some just standing and talking, taking up space. Then the slow, romantic music begins to play, you've always hated this part. You couldn't dance, so you just sat at your table, watching the couples. "May I have this dance?" As he sits his glass on the table, he extends his arm awaiting you to take his hand. You stare at him as if he were born with three heads, "Liam, you know I don't dance." He chuckles, slightly. "Well, thats until I came along. Come on, just one dance." "Everyone's going to see me make a fool of myself. I'm not going to do it." He pulls you by the hand out of your chair and to your feet, leads you to the floor and places his free hand on you waist as you began to sway to the music. "Lets just forget everyone else is here for the moment, yeah? Pretend its just us, at home in our living room. No one else can see us, its just you and me."

Niall: Tossing and turning in your sleep was nothing abnormal. You tried to tell him he wouldn't be able to get a good nights rest, that he would awaken from your sleep fighting, but of course he didn't listen. Everything was fine for the first few hours, and then it came. The bad dreams you suffered with since you were around 10 years of age, and he probably wouldn't have woken up if you didn't punch him in the back of the head, trying to fight your imaginary attacker. "Y/n, Y/n wake up." He said shaking you lightly, yet forcefully. Almost jumping out of the bed, you're awaken, beads of sweat dripping from your forehead to cheek, to your chin. With heavy breathing, you apologize so sincerely, and go on saying how you told him this would happen, you'll just sleep on the couch. "What? no, no, come here." Pulling you into his chest, and brushing back you the damp hair from your forehead, "You're doing no such thing. It's alright, your alright. I'm here. I won't let anyone hurt you, ever I promise." Still combing through your hair with his calloused fingers, "Its only us, okay? Its just you, and me."

Louis: It was your first gig, and you were beyond petrified, you'd never sang for such a large crowd before and now you don't know if you really ever want to. Back stage, peeking past the curtains to get another glance at the sea of people, suddenly you feel hands wrap around your waist, you turn to see your boyfriend and number one supporter. "Lou, I'm so scared. I literally shaking, look!" You show him your trembling fingers, he chuckles. "Babe, your going to be fine. I know you will, your amazing." "You have to say that, your my boyfriend. Its in your position description to say nice things." Again he laughs, then turning serious. "Really babe, you're going to be perfect. Just picture them in their underwear or something." "That would be too awkward... its one thing preforming for people but naked people are a completely different problem." "Okay, well then try this. Look for me in the crowd, I won't be too far from the front. When you find me, forget everyone else, forget everything but your song. Picture us in the living room, me sitting on the sofa while you give me a private concert. Just us two, no one else can hear or see you, okay?" You nod, then hearing your name called into a microphone, signaling your entrance. He quickly kisses you on the head, "Remember, only us. Its just you, and me."

-------------

AN: Should I include Zayn's bits still? I didn't for this one but, should I for the future ones that I add?