Hunter

I woke up blurry hearing gun shots......

I clinched my hands tight to only feel painful shockwaves in my foot.I tried to move but it seemed like I was stuck to the ground. My ankle twisted, my bloody hands shaking,my body cold .Alone.I was in a gaze hearing people screaming in the distant. The sharp blades of grass surrounded me in the cold night sky. Thunder clouds rolled in with lightning as the only way to know where you were. The dirt moist my mouth so dry. I finally gain enough strength to get up when I turn around to say a gun pointed at me . Ready to fire.....

I wasn't afraid to die I was afraid lose. Lose everything I have been fighting for. I unclinched my hands swallowing then slightly turning my head. I turned around and grabbed the gun. We were face to face both silent."you won't shoot you and your army are pointless" said the solider " I'm just here for the freedom not the fight put you gun down"I said. The solider put his gun up spitting on the floor then blinked rapidly shaking his head. "You can't make me stop fighting, but you can stop talking, so it will be fast and painful."The man whispered. " Get out of my face!" I said spitting onto his dirty face. The solider grabbed my throat tightly." Say goodnight." He said smirking. BOOM. A gun was fired.

I thought I was hit. I was in pain,but it wasn't from a gun. I looked in front me to see the other solider lying in a pool of blood. I turned to see another man holding a gun. " You're welcome. Next defend yourself, I won't be there next time." The mysterious man said waking out into the battle field.I looked up at the sky seeing the purplish red roll. I started to faint. I was bleeding to much and I couldn't move. I was lying on the floor. I looked at my chest to see I was shot in the left lower side by my rib cage. I was going die if I didn't find help.

I wanted to see my daughter and I wanted to see my husband. For I was a strong woman and I Never gave up. This wouldn't be the time I died. Not now.