Chapter:1

I try not to remember that day. But it always snakes back into my mind. I was 14. It was raining. I was walking home from school with Light. We were talking. I don't really know what about. When we got home I got my annual lecture from my dad on how I'm such a failure. I went back to me and Lights room. Twirling my knife in my hands. Tears falling from my eyes. Then in one swift movement I ran the blade over my right eye. Pressing is a little deeper on my pupil. Blood falling from my face. The door swings open and Light runs in. He gasp when he looks at me. And sum how he stopped me. Convinced me to live longer. After that I was rushed to the hospital and after that to a mental hospital. Talking to a million therapists and physiatrist and random people and telling me they "care" about me. And "they want to help" blah blah blah. I spent a month in that place. Only Light coming to visit me every day. I had to wear a eyepatch. It was annoying. But very, very painful. Light even made a joke by drawing a eye on it with white sharpie. He was the one person I would live for. He was my best friend. My parents didn't even care. I hate them. I hate them with every cell in my body. Because get this, they hate me...

I stare outside. Watching the wind dance with the trees and the grass as the teacher rambles on and on. My eyes all droopy. Desperately needing sleep. I haven't slept in a week. Sleep gives me dreams, and usually those dreams turn into nightmares. I can't handle them. I would wake up screaming. Thrashing at the monsters that haunt my dreams. My stomach grumbles. I also haven't eaten in four days. You already could count my ribs. I hate this life. All so boring yet with a pinch of asswholes and bitches. With a dash of hoes and sluts. I have no purpose. Just another ordinary human. Nothing special. Just a depressed emo girl. I sigh. Something black catching my eye. I look closer. Then the bell rings making me jump. I stand up. Still staring at that black thing that looked like it just fell from the sky. "Umm what are u looking at?" Light asked from behind me. I point to that black thing outside.