Final

5 ; December

You groaned as you sat up while gripping on your head since it started to pound like a drum. It felt like someone was banging on it so hard. You slowly opened your eyes, seeing nothing but darkness. You sighed as you slowly stroked your hand on the sheets of the bed and then to the bedside that had a digital clock and a lamp. You stroked your fingertips on the clock then to the lamp, turning it up. Still you couldn't see anything but you had ears like a cat. You heard the lamp click which was on but you also heard the door making this high pitch noise as well as some high heels. You smiled to yourself as you knew who it was. 

"Hello Su Min." You softly stated as you felt someone else sitting beside her.

 "Hey (Y/N), how are you doing?" She smiled at you as she grabbed your cold hand, trying to warm your hand which wasn't working but she had to try. She couldn't lose you, her best friend. Not liking that you had to go thru all this alone.  

 "I'm still alive." You softly giggled, trying to lighten up the mood. You didn't want to think negative about the situation. You were that kind of person that would just focus on the positive side of the situation. "How are you doing? You okay?"

"Yeah I am. Eun-Jae couldn't make it since she had to work so she'll come by later tonight and Minho is buying some food for us. I'm sure your starving." She smiled at you, giggling. 

You loved that Su Min was so calm and not scared. If she was in your shoes, she'll be terrified.

"I heard some rumors around here." Su Min suddenly said.

"About what?" You asked curiously but didn't really care about it. Su Min was so into the gossip unlike you but you still love her. "Now I know what nurses do around here." You laughed with her, hating on them.

 "Well, I heard them talking about some boy group was gonna come here and meet some of the patients on here. I think she said BTS or something like that." She gasped fakely as she acted like a fan girl. 

"Really? OMG hows my hair?" You stroked your hair, acting like a fan girl then you laughed with Su Min. "That's great that they're doing that. I'm probably gonna be hearing a lot of girls screaming." You giggled as you placed your hands on the bed, sighing. "I hate being stuck here."

 "I'm so sorry (Y/N). Maybe we should sneak out. What you say?" She smirked playfully as you laughed with her. "I'm kidding, but it sucks that we don't see each other that much anymore. It totally sucks." She frowned as she noticed the nurses walking in with the doctor. "I'll see you later." She kissed your forehead and walked out. 

You sighed deeply as you heard Su Min's footsteps out the door, disappearing. You felt needles poking within your skin which gave you a slight pain but you ignored it since you had been thru a lot more than that. You didn't wanted to show any weakness, especially to your doctor. You slowly started to get sleepy as your eyes started to close. The last thing you heard was the doctor telling the nurse to move you to another room.

8 ; December

You slowly got out of your bed, grabbing your stick that helps you walk around. You slowly walked to the door, getting used to it as you had been practicing for a while. With your free hand, you managed to grab the door knob and opened the door lightly. You walked out, hearing a bunch of chaotic noises. It was too much for you since you were used to quietness but that didn't stop you. You continued to walk until you bumped onto someone. All you could sense was it was a male. 

"I'm truly sorry. It's my fault." You bowed softly, not realizing that the male in front of you was watching you since you stepped out of the room.