Finale

"Please ___, I really need this, if you don't let me be in the play Principle Zhou will suspend me. Please." Namjoon looked at you with pleading eyes as he stood in front of you.

You sighed deeply as you rubbed your forehead in frustration from Namjoon that wouldn't leave you alone. "Look, it's not my place to say whether or not you can be in the play, alright." You softly said, trying to walk away but he wouldn't let you as he grabbed onto your upper arm which caught your attention.

"Don't lie to me. I know you're in charge of this. Please just let me do it." He continued to beg.

You looked away for a minute while taking deep breaths before turning back to him.

"Fine, you got the part." You slightly smiled but it turned to a serious face towards him. "But you have to promise me something." 

"Which is?" He asked, curious.

"That you won't fall in love with me."You sternly said.   

His lips curled up to a smirk and laughed.

"Fall in love with you? Why would I do that?" He asked you.

You sighed deeply; knowing it was stupid to say this especially to Kim Namjoon but you didn't wanted to risk it.

"Just don't, okay." You give him a stern look to show that you were being serious before walking away.

The Night of the Play

You were sitting on the stage with Namjoon reciting your lines on the opening day of your performance. You sighed as you remembered that you were going to do this with Namjoon, not realizing at first the large audience that was in front of them. You gulped as you got nervous and froze from stage-fright. After Namjoon said his line, he looked over at you and noticed that you were having trouble with being in front of everyone. He slowly stood up as he began to improvise with his lines, still staying in his character. 

"Min, I know this is hard for you but you have to give me a response. Just think about the time when we were together. Maybe that'll help you." He said, hoping that it'll help you take away the nervousness you were feeling. 

You slowly turned your head towards Namjoon as you slowly nodded and tried to think back to when they were practicing their lines in his living room. 

"Shi-woo, you know I need you here and you're all I need but this is hard for me." You finally had the courage to speak up in front of everyone. 

All thanks to Namjoon. 

He looks into your eyes and pauses for a moment, after he took a deep breath; he starts to say his lines again. 

"I know." He then grabs your hand, slowly intervening your hand with his. You look down at yours and his hands locked together. 

"Sometimes, you just gotta let go Shi-woo." You softly said, still looking at the hands.  

"But, what if I don't want to? What if I want to just hold on and make sure everything is okay? Maybe I'm not supposed to let go but I can feel that's not an option. That has to mean something right?" He softly said as he gripped on your hand, not too tight but tight enough to show everyone that he didn't wanted to let go of your hand.

You looked at him confused at what he was saying. They weren't in the script and you would know since you were the one that co-wrote it but you decided to go along with what he was saying.