Oliver Meyers, 14 Years Old

Oliver frowned as he stared at the magazine that had been shoved in front of his face. He glanced up at his two friends, unsure of how to respond to their red cheeks and mischievous grins. "Why are they naked?"

Jesse frowned, looking disappointed. "Because it's a porno mag, stupid. I found it in dad's shed last night."

"Why were you in his shed last night?" Oliver asked. To be honest, he was far more interested in that bit of information, rather than the untasteful magazine his friends seemed to be gushing about.

"Doesn't matter." He said, waving the question off as he pulled the magazine away. "What matters is this magazine. Mum'd kill Dad if she found this. The way I see it, I'm doing him a favour. It's his fault for having it within sight."

"Is there honestly an occasion when your mum would actually want to look in the shed?" Harrison wondered as his eyes widened upon the model's naked breasts on the magazine.

"She uses dad's tool box far more than he does." Jesse said with a shrug, and turned his attention back to the magazine. It was a few moments before he spoke again. He looked up at Oliver. "Aren't you going to take a look?"

Oliver peeked at the magazine again, brow furrowed. He wasn't exactly sure why his friends found the images interesting. If anything, he found them disconcerting. "I wonder why people would want to be in one of these magazines."

"To show off their hot bods." Jesse decided, dismissively.

"Well, yeah but, I mean they must get something out of it." Oliver stated, frown deepening as his friends turned the page. This new woman looked far too happy sitting on the back of that horse. There wasn't even a saddle. He wondered why she was smiling. If he were her, he'd be uncomfortable. "I wonder if the pay is good."

"Why, you interested in modelling?" Harrison asked, sounding rather smug as he looked at their friend. Jessie laughed at that.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "As if. I was just thinking that the pay must be good if you're willing to sit on the back of an animal while naked. I mean, wouldn't you get hair in awkward places?"

Jesse didn't looked pleased at the excessive questions. He gave Oliver a dull look. "Dude, you are thinking way too much into this. They're models wanting some extra cash by making men happy while standing in erotic poses."

"That's my point, though." Oliver said. "I figure you'd have to be despera –" Oliver started choking on his own spit when Harrison turned the page. The three teens stared, wide eyed at the woman, whose legs were spread too far on the centrefold.

"... I vote that we forget about the magazine." Oliver muttered and finally looked away, feeling more than a little uncomfortable.

Harrison shifted awkwardly while Jesse quickly closed the magazine, bright red.

Letting out a breath, Oliver stared mournfully down at his lunch. He was beginning to hate Jesse for showing him the magazine. He was no longer hungry.

The boys fell into a deep silence, all feeling awkward after looking at the final image. Harrison was still shifting awkwardly; Jesse just seemed to stare off into space.

Oliver was playing snake on his phone.

When the bell shrilled ten minutes later, they all jumped up and grabbed their bags. Harrison was the first to speak. "Math! We've got maths now. We should go before we're late."

"I fucking hate Maths." Jesse mumbled as he picked up back. His comment caused Harrison to make a noise of protest.

"I like maths!" Oliver heard the boy whine as they walked ahead of him. He could actually hear the pout in his tone as they began to walk to their class.