RAPTAGONS

Fred had no escape. He had no hope. He had no power. He had no strength. He was dead. The Raptagons launched at him, clearly taking advantage of Fred's hopeless situation. He was stuck in the medical bed, with nothing but a needle.

Fred jumped out of the way of an incoming Raptagon. He was amazed at how quick he had healed. Fred grabbed the needle. He suddenly remembered how tough Raptagon's skin is to pierce. 'The weapon would have to be as sharp as a needle.'

Fred could only hope that his past self was correct. A Raptagon ran towards Fred. Fred swung his needle at it. The needle tore into the Raptagons skin, killing it mid-roar.

"Wow. That went well!" muttered Fred.

Shadows of the Raptagons danced amongst the floor. Fred didn't even have to turn around to see them. All he would do was simply watch the shadows and swing his needle. Watch and swing. Watch and swing. Watch and Swing. It wasn't long before Fred had walked to the other side of the room, and all the Raptagons had been killed. He sat down on the ground, gasping for breath..

He got up quickly and ran outside, freedom rushing throughout him, ready for anything that dare crossed his path. But he wasn't expecting the end of the world.