Chapter Twenty: "They got here earlier than I thought"

Okay guys, this chapter is Sam's Pov and your probably wondering why I'm telling you this? Well, I want you to know what's her story, and technically, Khriz, Sam and Iz have different stories also, but lets just start off with Sam's. ILY!

*****************************************************************

SAM'S POV

I'm walking down the halls of the school. I'm heading off to the cafeteria right now. Its friday and I cant be more excited when I think about the surprise. I'm meeting the girls at our usual table, as always. I approach them and they gave me the usual friendly smile.

"Hey" Khriz said while smiling widely, I almost feel it hurt

"Hi" I replied

"So...." she stared at me intently. "Your going to your moms house after class, right?"

"Our house..." I corrected her. I move out from my house to my appartment and that doesnt mean that it woulndt be my house anymore. Typhical Khriz.

She rolled her eyes, "Thats what I said!"

"Uhh....you said its her moms house" Iz butt in

She shrug, "Same thing". "Anyways back to my question" she smirk

I sigh, "Yeah, after class. Couldnt wait though"

"Yeeah, can we please come?" Iz said while dragging the word 'yeah' and giving me her fake pitiful eyes behind those glasses.

"Yeah we want to come" Khriz said

I sigh and said, "I'm sorry guys, but I suggest that you stay, I dont want to upset mom, I mean what if its really important?" I sent them the apologetic look

Their face drop and I frown deeply even more. I dont want them to get emotionally hurt, it was the most horrifying view to see but also I dont want to upset my mother.

"I'm really sorry" I quietly said looking down at my lap

"Hey! Its not your fault! I mean you can always tell what it is after you found out. No need to worry" Iz said trying to cheer me up. And I felt alot better.

"Yeah, or maybe, Iz and I could stay in your appartment and read books in your closet right?" Khriz cheered happily while clapping her hands. We all look at her and giving her the 'seriously khriz? read books in her/my closet?'. She then saw the look were gaving her.

"What? Its fun to read! and besides, Sam has an awesome closet to read with and I'm sure I can stay in there all my life.......... with food of course" she said

We chuckled and shake our heads. I'm glad that they can make me smile all the time.

"Okay, you can stay in my appartment. BUT, dont ever, ever make a mess, especially you Khriz..." I pionted at her playfully

"Hey! I'm not the one who always make a mess! Iz does" she pointed at Iz

"Wait, why me?! Your the one who always eat and you love to scatter your books everywhere, its like you wanted to flood your appartment with books or food or something" Iz fired back

"Fine, whatever" she said defeatedly

I felt my phone vibrate inside of my pocket and I reach out and grab it. My face turned into a confused one when I read the caller ID. I slide my finger and put the phone against my ear.

"Hel--" I'm cut off by a croaky voice

"Sam, can you please come here? Please, just please come here, they got here earlier than I thought, dont ask questions, just please come here" she said and then cut the line.

My brain proccess every word she said 'they got here ealier?' what did she meant by that?. I snap out of my thoughts realizing that I'm wasting time. I got off from my chair and rush towards the doors.

"Hey! Where are you goin'?" Khriz shouted from my back

"Somewhere, I'll call you" I shouted back

People gave us some confused glances and stares but I just shrug it off and proceeded to rush out. I climed at Khriz's car not caring if she would get pissed cause I can deal it later. I push the pedals hard and race towards my Moms house..............

**********

I'm really sorry if it is short, but its worth for what's coming next. ;)