Chapter 13

Jaleen's POV
We arrive at the party and go inside. "Babe do you want something to drink?" I ask Lexi, she says,"No, you shouldn't get anything either because they could've been spiked. Make sure to tell Elie and Jax not to drink anything or eat they could be filled with stuff. If they want something we will go to McDonald's after." I nod and go tell Elie and Jax. I find them in the person's living room dancing with each other. Me being they clever dude I am I dance out on the floor like a boss and tell them then dance back. I get back to Lexi and she is huddled by the wall. I go up to her and put my arm around her. "What's wrong?" I whisper in her ear. "I don't like parties like this." She responds. "Then at least try to enjoy it with me then." I say while dragging her to the dance floor. While we are dancing Lexi's and I favorite song comes on and we start dancing. We really made up a routine to it and we did it. After a few songs a slow one came on and I held out my hand to ask Lexi to dance. "I don't know." Lexi says nervously. "It won't matter we love each other and that is what matters." I tell her. We go out on the floor and I put my arms on her waist and she puts hers on my neck. We slow dance for the entire song and we walk off the floor and share a passionate kiss. I tell Lexi I will right back to get Elie and Jax cause it was 10:00 and she walks back to her wall.
Lexi's POV
I walk back to my wall and stand wait there waiting for Jaleen to come back with Elie and Jax. I see Daniel start walking up towards me clearly drunk. "Hey sexy what you doing standing on the wall when you could be doing me?" He says so pervert like. He steps close and puts drink down. He pins my arms down to the wall and I try to break free. Drunk Daniel is way stronger than regular Daniel. I thought to myself. I scream Jaleen's name so loud that I am pretty sure he heard it. A few seconds later there he is with Elie and Jax. He tells Jax that he can handle this. He grabs Daniel's arms and swings away he pulls me in for a hug. Then Daniel gets back tries to grind on me and Jaleen snapped. He pushed him against the wall and said through his teeth,"Look that is my girlfriend. You don't touch her. You think you could beat me up well let's just say that before I came here I had some problems and they aren't gone permanently I can bring them back anytime. So I suggest you leave my friends and I alone." I grabbed Jaleen and my mom was outside. We got in the car and my mom handed us McDonald's. Since it was ate everyone spent the night at my house. We have a drawer full of everything everyone needs when they spend the night so we were fine. After I walked out in my Pajamas everyone started. "Really Lexi minion pajamas." Elie said. We laughed and went to sleep.