Chapter 1: A Big Mistake (Rewritten)

"Alright girls, let's do this." Beca said to us before we were going to perform at the Kennedy Center for the President's Birthday. We went out there and nothing went wrong, at first. Shortly after, when Fat Amy had came down. She tore her pants and everything went down hill from there. I could hear John and Gail in the booth shouting. I simply walked off stage and went to sit in a corner. 

Beca, Chloe, Staci, Fat Amy, and the others all returned to behind the stage, arguing with one another. 

"Can everyone just SHUT UP! This is no ones fault. This was an accident so everyone, calm the fuck down."

Everyone was quiet and they all calmed down.
Beca spoke, "Jessica's right, we can't go blaming ourselves."
I smiled at Beca.

"Now, we are going to go back to Barden, apologize for what has happened, and face the Acapella higher ups and take the punishment they give us with our heads held high."
Apologizing is what we did for the next few weeks. We had to mainly because people would not forgive us. I even went to my YouTube channel to apologize. A few days after the video went up, my sister called asking what happened.

Time Skip

"The details of your suspension is outlined in this packet." John said to us. 

"You're taking us off of our victory tour!?!" Chole exclaimed

"Wait, there is nothing in here that strips us of our national title. Which means we can still go to worlds since we are still reigning champions." Beca said.

"And if we win, would you reinstate us?"

"The World title has been held by that European group for years now."

"Americans have never won that. The whole world hates us."

"Hey, you haven't removed me from the tour yet." I noticed.

"Technically, you are a professional Irish singer so you cannot be removed from the tour because you're are a professional."

"Oh, that's nice."
"You will be working as an intro for Das Sound Machine. Oh, and no YouTube."

Word Count: 343
Hey everyone, I'm asking for questions for a YouTube video I'm doing. Right now, I'm working on reformatting certain things in this story so this may disappear for a little while and I'm going to add a closing to each of my chapters. Also, I have a surprise later in this story about Jessica's family so, stay tuned.
Also, slap the vote button in the face and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Question: Who is your favorite YouTuber?

(If you ask me this, I may or may not answer on the YouTube video I'm working on.)