Chapter 1

(This is like, a flashback. If you are confused, read the description :3)

"Get down!" The masked man had shouted as everyone was cowering on the pale crimson tiles of the Cafeteria. One young girl stood out. She did what no one had the guts to do;Get up and run. Slowly, as the man kept shouting his demands to the crowd of 15,16 people she crawled to behind the counter where one of the guys was. The man was collecting the money when suddenly, Bang.

They young girl looked as she saw the people were being shot left, right and center. By now, at least half of the people were crying, terrified out the their minds. Bang. Another young teenage boy had been shot in the head.

The young girl by now was running out the door when she was noticed by the guy behind the till. He had chased the young girl outside. The pink sunset sat behind this dark scene.
"P-Police.. help there is S-Shooting going on... I-I'm.... I'm scared.. I cant even talk or breath properly.." The young child was panting down the phone by now. Bang, She knew that was another person dead because of her. Turning around, she saw it was the guy with his gun in the air. "Put the phone down kid. NOW!" He had screamed at her, Reluctantly she did as he said.

"That's a good girl.." he muttered before raising his gun to her chest. She gulped, terrified for her life. She bowed her head. I'm to young to die right now.. I want to live.. Bang. The man has shot her into the phone box before running.

"Why did it have to be me?.." the young girl muttered to herself. A voice had whispered to her "It seams you are needed else where.. You didn't deserve your life any longer.." Surprisingly, the young girl smiled to herself before suddenly loosing her life.

--------TIME SKIP TO THREE WEEKS LATER--------

They young girls body was discovered and taken to scientists to be experimented on. They did everything they could to her body before classing her as dead. But to everyone's surprise, the girl stood up before smiling at them.
"Thank you." She gave a devilish smile. "For letting me come back to life" she slowly grabbed the scalpel that the doctors had used before closing in on the two and slitting their necks. "I..I won't be weak anymore" she muttered with an insane laugh before running out of the hospital.