Chapter Fourteen

I do not own Winx Club, but I do own the Jewels and their enemies, plus the transformations.

Everyone had earned their Believix. This meant that Bloom had to mix her dragon aura with mine. Then I could earn Kidronix.

We flew back to Alfea, where the Winx were waiting. Where Bloom was waiting. Where Flora... was waiting.

"So you've all earned Believix?" Faragonda asked.

"Yes," I replied. "But Jeremy and Krystal have gone missing."

"It is possible that they are now bound to Earth since it is where they came from. Anyway, you must earn Nymphix. We must search for the Nymph-"

"I've decided to try Kidronix," I said.

"What?!!" Faragonda cried. "But... it's impossible! The last fairy to try was Politea, and it destroyed her! Had not Politea tried to earn it, she would have saved Daphne from the Ancestral Witches, and Daphne wouldn't have had to be saved by Bloom's Sirenix Wish! It was risky enough asking Arcadia to mix Dragon auras with Daphne, and then, battling the Kidr, one of the most evil monsters of Magix!"

"But I have to!" I insisted. I can control my dragon, and if I can't, Bloom can control hers."

The headmistress hung her head. "Very well. Unleash your Dragon auras."

Bloom started smoking red, and I started smoking bluish aura. Whenever they touched, a book flashed.

"C'mon, Julius," Bloom said. "A little more. Just a little more."

I started smoking more. Bloom grabbed my arms, and I grabbed hers. Our aura started smelling: Bloom's was carbon dioxide, and mine was the ocean. They cancelled each other out, and smelled like liquid fire.

The book was almost visible.

Bloom's aura was overpowering mine now. I tried to sustain a little more, and it was painful.

The book was clearly visible, and I reached out and grabbed it.

It was just air. I gave more of my aura, and I grabbed again. My fingers closed around the book.

"I got it," I said.

Bloom's aura shut off. I opened the book.

"In order to earn Kidronix, you must complete a goal for which you earned Dragonix, and get Kidronix," a mysterious voice said. "If the reason is to defeat a certain person, you must become utterly fearless, and show strength of will, and courage to earn Kidronix. But beware, you must earn this transformation before the Spring Equinox, during the height of the Dragon Energy, or the dragon will leave your body and seek out the other dragon, and destroy all of Magix."

Wow. Bad stuff.

"Do you wish to continue?"

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"You have earned a subtransformation called Neverix. Use it to become fearless and invincible."

My heart was filled with joy and power. Neverix!

"Magic Jewel Neverix!"

Neverix... 

Neverix... 

Neverix... 

Neverix... 

Neverix! Dragon Energy! 

It's the power you knew that you always had. 

Use the dragon, and power is great! 

Feel its power and feel it running in you. 

It's amazing what you can do! 

Neverix is now! 

Yes! 

Neverix wow! 

Power of Dragon Waves, and fairy of Dragon Flame. 

Neverix the strong! 

Neverix for long! 

Obtain the power of Neverix! 

Obtain the power of it... 

Jewels!

I was beautiful! My wings were very large, in comparison to my Believix wings. They were shaped like butterfly wings, with turquoise jewels embedded in them. The wings were golden, and they had blue stars embedded in them. My clothes were like the Harmonix, except it was Sirenix and Harmonix with large wings in gold. The pants were marked with stars. My shirt was just like Bloom's Sirenix, and connected the Harmonix tail to it. My hair was about four inches longer, and had black lowlights in them.

"You look amazing," Jasmine said.

"Very beautiful," Kashmir called.

"How do you feel?" Flora asked.

"Like beating down my dad." I answered. "Jewels, Neverix!"

Soon, we were all wearing the same thing. Kashmir wore silver with honey blonde highlights, Jasmine had red dress with pink highlights, and Amber was orange with orange highlights.

"Now, the Spring Equinox is in 18 days," I said. "18 days until the destruction of Magix. 18 days to become utterly fearless. 18×24=432 hours. 60 minutes in an hour. 60 seconds in a minute. 1000 nanoseconds in a second."

I was freaking out. I was in a terrible situation. What if I didn't become utterly fearless? The world of Magix would perish.

Jasmine said, "I have complete faith in you."

This gave me the strength to say, "Jewels, we are not done yet!"

I hope I'm right.