Chapter 1 - The Fire

(Picture of Lizz (me) above!)

(Y/N)'s POV

I lay down on the grass with my sister, (S/N). We were both enjoying the cool summer breeze. I turned to (S/N). As she sat up, the wind gently blew her (H/L) (H/C) hair, and the sun made a faint glow from behind her head, making her appear as if she had a halo. She was always pretty. No wonder my parents call her Angel. I decided I would fall asleep, just for a moment, and enjoy the sun.

I was awoken by a scream... The scream of my mother to be exact. I quickly looked over to my home, which is, in fact, a small castle, only to see something I never wanted to see. My home was on fire... AND MY PARENTS WERE IN THERE!!! I looked to where my sister lay... (S/N) WAS GONE!!! SHE WAS INSIDE!!! suddenly, I heard a window smash, and someone scream... Then I heard a splash... Someone had jumped into the moat! Out of the WINDOW!!!

I ran to the castle and stared at it in horror, only to collapse in tears. I was in front of the gates, hoping some rubble would fall on me and kill me... I suddenly felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked up, and heard a slightly familiar voice say, "hey, are you alright?" I then heard a higher pitched voice speak up, "is she okay big brother?" "She should be..." I turned to see two awfully familiar faces. One tall man with brown hair and a long purple coat, black pants and a white shirt, and one small boy with crazy black hair, an orange top, a pair of jeans and some trainers.

I turned to look at the man again, saying names I knew in my head... Then suddenly, it hit me, "S-Seto?" I said, with a few occasional sniffles, "Huh? Do I know you?" "It's me... Seto, do you remember (Y/N)?"

_____________________________

A/N

Exactly 333 words not including these ones!

Seeya guys! Lolololol!!!