Soul's Tips To Be Cool

Maka wrote a book called, The Maka Rules. I wanted to do the same thing sorta. I'm going to writing a book to help you be cool. So follow the steps and you will be cool. P.S. I kinda stole this picture from Maka, she didnt draw it but still. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Don't listen to Maka about making decisions. she will always try to make the right decision. making a wrong decision on purposes is cool. just dont do something so stupid or reckless that can get you hurt or killed.

Step 2: Smirk or have a neutral expression always, no exceptions always. dont show your true feeling about anything. 

Step 3: Have spiky hair. girls love it. other guys with flat, shaggy hair want it. spiky hair is cool on chicks and dudes. 

Step 4: Dress to impress. face it, I look in a suit, and so would you. chicks, i dont think this step applies to you. you pretty much dress like that all the time, unless you're Maka. then it applies.

Step 5: Have a laid back and chill attitude. don't try to hard to impress other people. your unwillingness to make a good impression, makes you cool. 

Step 6: Play an instrument, I play piano and guitar. other guys say its gay, i say, that's why i have a girlfriend and you dont. 

Step 7: Listen to rock music. nothing to do with being cool. i just like rock music.

Step 8: Read and write. chicks like a guy with a poetic side, or Maka does anyway. girls, dont really know about this one. 

Step 9: Pretend not to be afraid of anything. everyone is afraid of something, including you. just pretend to not be. pretend to be brave.

Step 10: Don't ever, under any curcumstance, break the Guy Code. girls, if you're reading this, this applies to you too, DO NOT ever break Girl Code. its about 10 times worse when a girl does it.

Step 11: This is the last and possible most important step. the steps before this where easy, this is the hardest of the steps and it is, just be cool. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have learned well. your new motto is: just be cool. you are now offically cool in my book if you vote and or comment. i wnt my book to have more votes than Maka's so vote for me, not Maka. ~Soul