Chapter 7: The Visit

I arrived at the hospital to see my husband Blake and every time I came to the hospital to see him, I start crying. The memory from that night stings me everyday. But I was able to get a hold of myself and walked inside with a bag of McDonalds.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Griffin," I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Ok, I'll let him know you're here," she said and she gave him a call.

"Blake, you're wife is here," she said and then she hung up the phone.

"He's ready to see you," she said and she took me to his room. When we got to his room, she left and I went into his room.

"Hey BG Babe," I said.

"Hey Em Babe," said Blake and I sat down next to him and we made out for five minutes and embraced each other.

"I've missed you so much," said Blake.

"I've missed you too," I said,"and I brought you your favorite." I showed him the McDonalds bag.

"Awesome. Thanks Babe," he said.

"You're welcome," I said and then we ate our lunch.

"So, how are the kids?" Blake asked me.

"They're good. They really miss you," I said.

"I miss them too," he said.

"When are you gonna leave?" I asked.

"The doctors said that they'll let me go tomorrow," said Blake.

"Oh good. That's awesome," I said.

"Yeah it is. And then I finally get to be with you and the children," he said. Then he leaned in towards me and we started kissing each other. I missed kissing and hugging him so much. But I knew not to hug him that much because of his wound. Then we hugged each other.

"I love you so much Em Babe."

"I love you too BG Babe." Then we kissed each other goodbye and then I left the room and went back to the parking lot and got in the car and drove off to Taylor and Marieka's house.

Chapter 8 is coming soon. :)