Chapter 3

EIRINI'S P.O.V.

When i woke up I found the stranger passed out as well. Whoever knocked him out did a pretty good job. "Are you ok love"? a somewhat deep voice cracked behind me. "Yea did you take him out, wow thanks" I said cheekily blushing.

When I turned around I saw a tall built man with a well fit body, I was instantly in love. "Umm wow I'm dizzy" i say as I'm trying to lift my bum up. "Here lemme help you, I'm harry by the way" he said handing me a hand covered in radiant tattoos.

'I'm Eirini I-I-I gotta-- go, thanks for everything" I say stammering and reaching out to give him a quick hug and getting on my way."Bye love be careful" he said quietly chuckling to himself........

When i arrived at Caro's I asked Ana Luisa where they were. When I found them upstairs I told them everything that happened with Harry.

CARO'S P.O.V.

"Wow, your'e so lucky you coulv'e been killed!" i say as i listened to Eirini tell her herioc experience. I was quickly starting to doze off and after all thats happened today I have every ight to do so. "Guys I'm tired , see you tommorow for school" I said groaning as the thought of what the populatrs might do ran across my mind.

"Ok see ya chica feel better" Snoopy said giving me a quick hug and leaving to go home. "Bye Caro love you"  Eirini said as well exiting my room. 

The next morning I woke up to the smell of homemae blueberry pancakes....my favorite meal EVER.      I quickly grabbed my red bathrobe and ran downstairs. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"! i cried as I ran hugging my sis with a big hug. 

As soon as I finish I head upstairs and get ready for school. *BZZZ - BUZZ* I grab my phone and saw snoopys new message:

S: Hiya! Chica wannna walk to school w/ me and Eirini shes already over at my place.

C:kk see ya!

When I put my phone down i finished getting ready. I tossed my new hipster sky blue dress on, grabbed my phone backpack and headed out the door.  "Tata, I'm going to walk to school with Snoops and Eirini"! I yelled. "Ok heres your lunch" she said as I grabbed the bag and bolted out the door.

When we arrived at school I ran to my class hoping for the queens to not notice me. To late. "Hey dorkface why you running so fast" Ana said as she and her crew cornered me. I looked around for an exit but i was trapped. Well at least thats what I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORY I HAVNT UPDATED GUYS. THANKS FOR ALL THE READS ITS AMAZING.

IF U ARE A VICTIM OF BULLYING OR HAVE ANY PROBS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL CAREBEARS I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON. 

THANKS 

~CAROLINA