Chapter 25

“Colt?” I jump when there's a knock on Colt's bedroom door. I stand up from his bed when the door starts opening. His mom pokes her head in his room and her eyes stop at me. “Oh hi, sweetie.” She exclaims as she smiles at me but her eyes land on my stomach and I blush. 

Colt's parents have no idea that I'm pregnant... To think about it we never really mentioned telling his parents...

“Colt left a little while ago to get something from the store but I'm sure he'll be back in a couple minutes.” I tell her. Colt's mom looks down once more at my stomach then nods and leaves. I sigh and fall back on his bed. I'm in deep crap. 

Being now 25 weeks pregnant its not as easy as hiding my belly anymore. When I came over Colt's it was easy to slip on a sweater and hide it then take the sweater off but now even if I wear the baggiest shirt my stomach still seems to show. 

With a sigh I walk out of Colt's room and down the hallway and to the staircase upstairs. After weeks and weeks of Colt showing me around I now know my way around this huge house. They even have a pool room with a pool and hot tub like what?! 

“She's pregnant?!” I stop my walking when I hear Colt's mom yelling. 

“Mom, stop yelling please.” Colt whispers. “And we were going to tell you guys...we just haven't talked it out yet.” 

“So you weren't going to tell us you got a girl pregnant?” His Dad snaps. 

“No, we were Dad its just, we never got around talking about it,” Colt answers. 

“How many weeks is she anyway?” 

“25.” 

“You guys haven't even been dating that long!” Colt's mom screams. 

“So you got her pregnant before you were even together?! Jesus son I thought I taught you better than that!” His Dad rages, I wince when I hear a pound. Finally getting fed up that Colt is going through this alone, I enter the kitchen. All heads turn towards me when the door shuts tightly behind me. Colt looks at me, I nod my head knowing he's asking me to tell them the real story. I walk towards Colt and he holds my hand when I reach his side. 

Colt takes a deep breath. “Guys, Infinity isn't carrying my child. We met when she was a month pregnant, we were dating for a little while when she told me. I was okay with it and I'm going to take care of this child like its mine. We love each other and it's the way its going to be.” Colt shares. His parents are left in shock but his mom is the first person to look at me. 

“If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the real father?” She questions. 

“He left when I told him.” I mumble, embarrassed. 

His Dad stares at Colt. “I don't like this.” He grumbles and I close my eyes. 

Kill me. 

*