Mate-4

Who is our mate?

You are looking at him.

Alpha Douche is my mate? He wouldn't want an Alpha female for a mate. He wants dominance. That is something I will never let him have. The fates really are testing me right now arent they? I can't look at him without wanting to rip his head off of his shoulders. How in the hell can I be mates with him? Now I really can't challenge him. If I touch him, he will know that I'm his mate. This is all going to shit.

I quickly mask my scent and turn the other way. I know now. It was me Chad was talking about. He said the scent trail dissappeared. Damien was in the office when I masked my scent. I can't beleive Alpha Damien West is my mate. Shit.

I waited for my friends and once everyone was here, we went inside the cafeteria, got our food, and sat down. Everyone was talking amongst each other, but I was too caught up in having a mate. One that will not accept that I am stronger than him. One that hates my guts, and will stop at nothing to try and take me down. He would want to keep me locked up in a room while he is off fighting or doing pack business. I will kick his ass if he even thinks about doing that. That is if we accept each other. At the rate we're going, I wouldn't be surprised if he rejected me.

My wolf whimpered at the thought of that.

His wolf wouldn't let him do that. She said

You never know. He could get angry and do it by accident. Let's just not get too attached to him okay?

Okay

I felt her retreat back into my mind.

"Raven?" I see a hand waving in front of my face.

"Huh? Yeah. What's up?"

"What's up with you? If you squeeze your drink any harder, it'll explode. " Said Matt.

It was then that I realized I was squeezing my drink. I quickly let go, and took deep breaths.

" Seriously what's going on? " Avery asked.

" I found my mate. " I blurted out.

I had no expression on my face, and I felt nothing when I said that. Caitriona didn't even jump for joy, or howl in delight. She was as pissed off as I was. After an awkward silence the girls were squealing for me to give them " all the deets ". And as for the guys they were congratulating me and threatened to " kill that son of a bitch if he ever lays a hand " on me. I was okay with it as long as they didn't ask...

" Who is he?" Samantha asked.

There is that dreaded question that I didnt want to answer. But I could trust them. So, instead of stalling or changing the subject like I normally would, I just went out with it.

" My mate defies me, loathes me, and doesn't know I'm his mate so don't tell anyone anything. "

They all nodded their heads and encouraged me to continue. I hesitated, but I went on anyway.

" Alpha Damien West is my mate. "

Gasps erupted everywhere. They all looked confused. Cat was opening and closing her mouth like a fish. Steve had his mouth wide open. Quinn and Samantha had wide eyes. Grant and Danny haven't spoken, but at that moment they screamed "WHAT?!!" simultaneously. Everyone was shocked to say the least.

" But he doesn't know yet, so don't tell anyone. " I reminded.

" Don't tell anyone what?" Alpha Douche asked.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you not to eavesdrop?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Well then they should have taught you better. "