A Long Day Pt 2

Aphmau's POV

Jin and Adam are so Heavy I swear.
"Get off me now you fat sausages. You guys know I'm small, your gonna squish me flat."

Jin stopped moving and put on a devilish smile.

"So I guess I can call you a pancake, maybe even a ...pancake pal, eh?"
I started laughing so hard, Adam just got up and left.
"You know Jin, you look like a sausage so does that make you a... Sausage Samurai?"
"Haha, hey that's offensive, but, I guess it does."

Adam just gave us both the death glare and walked to in the kitchen.

"Hey Jin do wanna bother everyone with puns today?"
"Sure, are you planning to leave today?"
"I-We might stay today only if Jason says yeah."
"Yeah to what?"
"Oh that's right, you don't know. Me and Aleasa were talking about a sleep over and told everyone, but, you were in the bathroom getting dressed. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
"No it's cool, I'm fine with the sleepover, but..."
"...But what?..."
"I don't remember my age, could you tell me, because last time I was at a sleepover was when I was 9."
"Well, you must have had a sad childhood. You mean to tell me you and your Highschool friends didn't have one sleep over."

"Nope never. I always been home playing games or getting math homework done...Hey now that I think about it, didn't I see you in highschool. I could swear I remember a girl who looks just like you."

"Now that you say that, I remember seeing you a few times in the cafeteria. You were the one who were friends with the guy with the cute glasses. And you always got into it with Chris. Jeez, you got so upset"
"Yeah, that was me. Oh man I hated Chris, he was a true jerk. It's funny though, me and Chris are close friends now. He lives in the same neighborhood as my parents."
"That's crazy that you and Chris are friends now, who would have thought Highschool enemies would become College Best Friends. And I still can't believe that I haven't spoken to you. Although, you 'were' one of the scariest guys in highschool."
"Was I that scary?"
"Yeah you got into almost most of the fights, you hardly ever came to classes, and there was only one person you really talked to."
"Yeah Tyler was probably my only friend at the time, mostly because of that."
"Well look where you are now."
"Yeah I guess that's true, I mean I was super skinny back then. You probably could see my bones. Meh, I guess I was feeling 'bonely' so didn't let anyone in."
"Haha, nice one...can you get off of me now."
"Haha, sure."

Jin smiled and kissed me on my nose.

"Come on let's go in the kitchen. I smell bacon."

Jin's  POV

I got off of her and pulled her up. She's not as heavy as you would think. She pushed her hair onto the back of her ear. I put my arm around her waist and she put her hand around mine, and we walked into the kitchen.
Everyone was just talking and eating. Jason was cooking the last of the food. It looked like an omelet with bacon pieces added. I knew I smelled bacon. It looks like heaven. Aphmau's eyes flew wide open and she let go of me and ran to Jason asking, in which I'm guessing was about the sleepover thing. I saw Jason's head nod up and down and Aphmau's eyes lowered down looking like someone just killed a puppy. Aphmau's came back over to me.
"So, what did Jason say?"
Trying to hold my curiosity to a minimum, she looked so disappointed, but, I thought what Jason said was a good thing, I guess it wasn't.
"Jason said... we all can stay!!!"
"Oh thank god, Aphmau you really scared me there I thought he said no."
"Haha, That's the point smart one. Now go and eat your food, it's getting colder."
"And that's what a microwave is for."
I smiled and went over to the counter top to take my plate. This is going to be good.

Jerome's POV

Agghhhhh... I'm so full.

"Jason, next time warn me about your cooking and may be next time I won't eat five...six...ten...ten and a half omelets."
Jason chuckled and turned back around to finish the rest. Next thing you know I see Jinbop and Adam just slurping up omelets left and right. They were just going at it for a while so I started to chant "Slurp-Slurp-Slurp" over and over again. It looked like Adam caught on pretty quickly and started to eat faster. Jin stopped for a second and turned his plate for a dramatic flare. It was gone, the omelet was gone. Jin yelled.
"Yes, I'm the King of slurps here, who dares to stand up to the King!"
Aphmau jumped up and said,
"Yep that's my sausage, in your face Aleasa. Now what where you saying about a twenty for the winner."
Aleasa got so upset and slipped Aphmau a twenty. I bust out laughing. Did they want the true master in this competition. I jumped up anime style and pointed at Jin.

"Do you dare call yourself the king when you only Beat the prince of slurps. Come defeat the one true king and if defeat me then you shall claim the title  'king of slurps'."
Mitch looked at me and said,
"Um Jerome, doesn't your stomach hurt at all."
"Nope, why do you ask?"
"Well you were just moaning about your stomach hurting just a minute ago."
"Yeah well fun fact, I personally have a fast digestive system(plus I won't back down to a eating competition, free food am I right?)"
"Ok I got you there. So if you two want to battle then have fun. Oh and by the way, Jin you better bite down fast Jerome never loses to any competition."
Jin's face intensifies. He licks his lips and flips his amazing, lushes, beautiful hair.
(I'm sorry I had to, I mean don't you just want to pet it or something.)
Jason came over with the omelets. Two for Jin and two for me. Jason cleared his throat.
"Now now I want a clean Slurp. No choking, no swallowing whole, and no puting pieces into your opponent's plate. You got that  soldiers."
We both nod our head yes and and counted down from three.
3
...
2
...
1
...
Go
Both of our heads when straight down for the plate, Jin looked like he was a starving dog that hasn't eaten in weeks, while I take the most slowest bites. I finally caught up to his speed. We both looked like mosters. I wasn't losing no matter what. I took a Slurp and chewed my way to victor-... A DRAW?!? Are you kidding me? I worked so hard on that Slurp, my best one yet. Guess my Slurp wasn't good enough. Sad face. Alright Jin you asked for this...
"Hey Jin."
"Yeah Jerome?"
"Eat this!"
I jumped on him, tipping him over. I just sat on him like he was a regular park bench and stuffed a omelet down his throat (Not really though, I'm not that butt hurt). Jin flipped me over and took a chocolate animal cookie and stuck it up my nose... he really put it up my nose. Me being dumb I sneezed it right back out at him. Chocolate and crumbs flew every where. Aphmau threw a bacon piece at us, we just turned our heads around and threw a nice big piece of the omlet I stuffed in Jin's face. It beamed at her forehead. She stared into our souls for a few seconds. Adam spoke.

"You guys let the cat out of the bag."
Aphmau turned straight to Adam and yelled.
"Yes they did and she's gonna cause a CAT-astrophe."
Aphmau jumped on the both of us and wrestled. Mitch came out of no where and screamed.
"You will not hurt my Jerome-man-thing. Ahhhlglghlgglh!!!"
Mitch jumped on Jin's face and sat on it. This went on for a while. Until Jason hit a pot and wooden spoon against each other, and spoke.
"Umm... Does this mean no one is 'King of Slurps', or is there two kings now?"

Aphnau's POV

Jin and Jerome both got up, turned to each other and stared meniscusly and nodded. Jin took Jerome's hand and held it up.

"I Jinbooop 'King of Slurps' had challenged the current 'King of Slurps' to a battle and it ended out in a draw. We both excepted this defeat and came to a conclusion. Two Kings can rule-"

I jumped up and laughed.

"Ah yes, the 'King'. But, what's the king without their Queen. Ladies? How about we show these men how it's done."
I heard Cheers. Jerome sighed and said.
" I guess I need to make more food, by myself... With no one to help me." *Sigh*
Adam chuckled and offered to help.

May the best Slurper win.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writer's block is a female dog. I promise I'll wright more often. Thank you for the support guys, it means alot. Stay awesome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~