beginning of love

Deborah harry has always adored jack nicholson. She never told him how she felt about him because she was scared he'd leave her. But it was very hard to hold her feels in so one day she called him and asked if they can meet up at the park.( d ) " hey jack.... are you busy Thursday morning? ( j ) "no why?" ( d ) " I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at 9:20 am." (J) " sure!"
Jack felt so excited because he loved her but didn't tell her how he felt because he was scared she wouldn't like him any more so he was thinking that's since he doesn't want to hide how he felt that he'd just tell her there. So Thursday morning jack woke up very early just to look nice for debbie. And so did debbie she woke up earlier than usual so she can go shopping and get ready. Jack met her at the park and she felt so surprised of how he came. He was wearing a black flannel and bag pants. Debbie kind of giggled because they kind of matched. She wore her big black hat and a black dress with red heels. They both huged each other when they met and compliment on what they were wearing. They both were very nurverous and didn't know what to say so it was a awkward silence so debbie finally started a conversation " well, I wanted to bring you here because I wanted to tell you that your a really good friend and I've known you for 6 years now and I wanted to be more than friends... and I hope that won't ruin our relationship..." ( j ) "wow really? I was going to tell you the same thing! It was just very hard to tell you because I was worried you'd think I'm a freak." So they both started dating and we're very happy. The thing was they were nervous to tell people because all the paparazzi and fans would start rumors so they kept it a secret for a while. After dating for 2 years they finally decided to tell everyone. And they did that by during the movie globe award they announced it to everyone and the people who didn't go there saw it on tv. Everyone gasped in shock but they were so proud. After that when they went in the room they were very happy they got that off there chest. When they left the room they went out through the back door and all these fans and paparazzi hoverd over them and they barely could move they were more than usual since they came out and dating. That rushed to the car and left.