Chapter17: I'm Here Now

Cam's Pov:
I just came back from my date with Maggie and it was awesome she's beautiful and laid back and doesn't give a crap unlike........Adrianna. I miss her so much, I was in the hallway when I heard shuffling in Hayes room. I was about to open the door when Hayes opened it and he had a suitcase "where are you going" I asked "going to see Sophie" "WAIT!!!" "WHAT" I'm coming with you, is all I said before packing my things and heading to the airport.
* skip the plane ride cause borin asf*
Cam's Pov:
When we got there I saw someone I didn't really want to see..... Jack. It's not that I don't like him it's he just blames me for Adrianna being depressed for awhile, " hey bro" he said to me and Hayes "let's go Sophie sai do need to get you guys there quick". We lit our things in the the trunk and went to the hospital. When we got to the hospital 'Hayes still won't tell me why we are going here' we saw Shawn and Sophie standing there, when Sophie saw Hayes she jumped in his arms and he KISSED her. MY BOY! And then he put her down "hey cam" Sophie said with sadnesses, I looked at Shawn and he seemed really happy and darted into the emergency room and Sophie hot on his trail so Hayes and I followed when we finally found the room I almost lost it.

Adrianna's Pov:
I woke up, but this time in my body. I opened my eyes and saw Shawn "hey" I said not looking at him ashamed " I know what's been happening, I went through your phone but you could've talked to someone" " I'm sorry" "it's fine you just scares me, oh and we can keep this between us" she said and I just laughed and hugged him the Sophie came in a hugged me so tight I thought I would die 'again....kinda' " never do that again" I promise I'm sorry" "its fine". Then I saw Cam and he ran up to me and hugged me "I love you so much I'm sorry if I didn't say that", I love you more than anything and he kissed me and let's just say..... IT WAS LIKE A FIREWORK SHOW. Then Hayes kissed Sophie and Jack and Madison kissed (Mom and Dad ASF) and Shawn kissed Camilia who also came. I hope everything stays like this.
*****************
HOW WAS IT. I KNOW IT SUCKS😂 LOVE YOU MY LOSERZ 😋😊❤️