20

Luke fumbled with his t-shirt as he sent out his most recent tweet:

I'm coming home, I'm coming home. tell the world I'm coming home.

Luke was falling head over heels for this girl he had accidentally texted, and by god if he was going to let her be in pain any longer.

The plane landed in a few minutes, and he was getting more and more anxious by the second. He didn't want to be away from Lilly any longer. He couldn't be away from Lilly any longer.

-

Luke spent no time grabbing a taxi and driving to the house.

Lilly's house was a yellow house with a
simple garage. It looked so nice, and Luke couldn't wait to be inside, seeing Lilly face to face for the first time.

He slowly walked to the house and knocked, the door creaking open at his touch. He walked inside and stepped on a broken glass.

"Hello?" he called out softly, being met with a small sob. He walked towards the sound and opened the door.

There on the bed sat a girl hunched over, crying.

"Lilly?" he spoke, his voice soft. Lilly looked up, gasping once she saw Luke.
Luke pulled out his phone as Lilly stood up and walked over to him.

Luke quickly typed in a message and hit send. Lilly's phone buzzed and she looked at the message.