Preface: January

January White ✈

Word Count: 6.3k

A snapshot of Connor's life through New Year's eves and resolutions. Wherein a single holiday goes from a childish source of joy to a black hole of self-hatred to a fragile possibility for hope.

Warnings: mentions/discussions of homophobia (internalized or otherwise).

The Ash Is In Our Clothes ✈

Word Count: TBA

Troye and Connor are both recovering burn victims attempting to regain their lives and the careers they lost to the fire. The question is whether it's harder to heal with someone equally as wounded making you feel guilty for any progress you make, or easier with someone who understands the struggles of rebuilding yourself from nothing but a pile of ashes.

Wires ✈

Word Count: TBA

Troye is odd and uncomfortable with things that don't fall into the routine they've carefully constructed for him. So when Connor - horribly ordinary, confident Connor - suddenly starts talking to him after so long of sitting beside each other in silence, he isn't entirely sure what to make of it. Mostly he's disturbed by the notion that things are changing, freaked out by the idea that his safe bubble of solitude may have been punctured. The even bigger problem? He's kind of the one initiating their impromptu tutoring sessions.

Warnings: description of OCD behaviour, mentions of prescription medication, mentions/descriptions of autism, brief comments insensitive to mental illness.