Just Some Guy

A/N: OK. Hey! So this is a story by not one but TWO wattpad authors! How lucky are you guys :)

So when you see A/N's then don't be confused, k? Alright then!

The first chapter won't make much sense cause it's the prologue and prologues never make sense till you Finish the book...I think.. Enjoy and remember to comment :P

A/N: Heya everyone! So this is gonna be an awesome story because it has a sexy guy in it, so please, keep reading. Comments and votes are appreciated! Thanks for reading :D 

--------------------

A blonde woman stepped out of the shadows behind a Starbucks. She waited and a man appeared behind her, a smile lighting up his face.

"I knew you'd come," his deep voice proclaimed. She sighed, looking anywhere but at him.

"I tried to stay away," she fidgeted with the tails of her black jacket. He took a step closer to her so that he could see her face clearer.

"Does he know you're here, with me?" he asked, tilting her chin up so that he could look into her beautiful blue eyes. She looked up at him, anguish on her face,"No."

At her words the man dropped his hand from her chin, emotions flittering so fast across his handsome face that they were barely recognizable. He took a step back and crossed his arms.

"Will he get angry once he realizes that you're gone?" The woman hesitated before answering.

"I..." She faltered, "I don't care." Her response caused him to raise his eyebrows.

"You don't care? So you're not going to go running back to him after tonight?" She placed her palm softly on his cheek looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave. That's what I came here to tell you, he's moving to Istanbul. Dylan, I'm going with him." She dropped her hand and took a quick step back hoping to avoid his hurt expression.

"You... You can't," he said passionately.

"Please don't make this harder than it needs to be, I have to go with him. I have to." She whispered, tears filling her eyes.

The man threw something at the wall, a golden necklace, "Is that what you came here for then? To break up with me? Then go! Leave!"

"Dylan," she whispered. She reached out, taking his hand in hers. "Please," she begged.

The man turned away from her, hiding tears. He turned back to her once he had regained his composure. "What? What are you going to do Mya? I'm sick of waiting for you to decide! At least now I'm done waiting." He turned on his heel, storming away until his figure was so distant it left Mya squinting to catch one last glimpse of him before he was out of her life forever.

"Dylan..." 

--------

Hoped you like it. If you don't get it then stick in there k?  You'll get it soon :)

Vote, comment, blah, blah,blah :)