Character introduction.

Meet the ensemble for this seasons Love Bites!

Adrianna Forbes has learned to hide her urges to kill when her sister, Caroline, was turned into a vampire. But with a pesky original on her rear, it's getting harder to suppress...

Bailey Gilbert is trying to help Taylor through her transition into vampirism, while trying not to miss Stefan too much. When Stefan's twisted past emerges, will she still love him? Or will something have changed?

Cassie Donovan has anything but an ordinary life. Her boyfriend is a werewolf and her best friend is a vampire. But when a personal question is asked of her, she doesn't know what she would say...

Bella Salvatore is on a roadtrip with Klaus and Stefan and she really misses home. But now klaus is trying to turn her into a ripper, and the blood is very addictive...

Lucille Bennett is more powerful than ever. A Bennett witch, she holds the key to getting everything she ever wanted. But one mistake takes her down a dark past.

Arthur Salvatore lost his baby brother and sister to the original hybrid and will do anything to get them back. But he doesn't know the lengths he's willing to take yet...

Taylor Gilbert: is now a vampire. She can't control her urges. Luckily, she has her boyfriend, Damon, and her sister, bailey, to help her suppress the urges. But are they doing all they can?

Noelle Flemming has been kidnapped by Klaus along with Stefan and Bella. But

With a hive of the most powerful vamps ever in town, Salvatore's to get back and a baby vampire to help transition, Mystic Falls is at all time low... What will the gang do this time in Love Bites?