Kidnapped!

*PERRIE'S P.O.V*

I didn't went to meet Austin. Even when everyday he calls me and wait for me to go somewhere! I am still depressed, still missing him, still wanting him in my life.. I write my dairy everyday, crying my eyes out, he used to love me so much no one can love this much, I remember when we first met, we were at the subway and Lily slid my hands over the iron thingy, I fall down on his lap, and my eyes were so happy to meet his eyes, his brown eyes , his beautiful smile and smirked. His hands were over my Wist, and I felt so blessed when we meet again and again as not planned, he loved me so much, he is my fiancée, my only love.  As I went back to take Joey's stuff  from the hospital, oh this ugly hospital,

"Hello, um who are you?"
I found someone at the door, looking straight at me, like I was a thief, and apparently looked like one, my hoodie on and I am having a bag and placing all stuff in the bag and the light off so probably I am a thief, she opened the light and it was the nurse..I can't remember her name but she seemed really familiar with me!
"I am Laila , the nurse, you remember me? I am so sorry about mister Frier, I heard."
"Yes, I remember you..."
"How are you now?"
"Fine. Thanks"
"Um..yes you absolutely want Mister Frier stuff? Right?"
I nodded. And completely packing the stuff,
"I gotta go, but nice meeting you." I said heading out, and as I was walking out, I saw the old creepy guy, I kept moving,
"Did he die?" The old man Spoke up, I ignored him and kept moving, I was just not ready for any pep talk or any stuff as "He used to love you so much"
Because I know, and now he is gone, no one is loving me. No one will even care if I died. As I got out, I felt everyone was looking at me like I was a thief or a homeless person, and I do look like one of them, my hair was fizzing it's curls all out of my hoodie and I was wearing sweatpants, and my back bag, probably a their..., suddenly I found someone pulling me over, I start shouting, until they covered my mouth and I felt black screen, couldn't see anything..

What the fuck? Where am I? Where am I sleeping? Am I okay? Did something happened to me? My body? I start touching my body, not in the wrong way but just making sure no one did anything to me, I am still confused? What happened? Oh my god! Yes yes! Um..someone hit me with something! Omg I am kidnapped! I heard footsteps coming closer, so I tried to push myself back as possible as I am tied up!

"So where is she??" A sound of a girl talking..
"Wait! Before anything! Don't ruin her! Okay!?"
"C'Nom! Don't worry, just where the fuck is she??"
"Perrie!!"

I was tearing up a bit! Who the hell are those people?? What the fuck do they want form me!! I want joeeeey!!! Please god!! Help me!!! I was crying.

"Here you are!! Why are you crying? Are you okay? It's okay, it's Austin!"
He hugged me to make me feel that I am safe, and for a min I was calmed, but then what the fuck Austin??
"What are you doing?" I shouted at him.
"So you are Perrie?!" The girl asked me ...
"Who the fuck is you??" I didn't give her a chance to talk!
"I may tell you later, right now, you need to have fun! Austin told me about your boyfriend's death."
Oh my god! She is so rude! Like I Fucking don't say that with myself!
"What do you want-"
"I don't want anything, you the one who want me, you are the one who want this place. So you will came back here, and you will say...I want to have fun, Marivesa. I will be waiting, pretty face." She was creeping me out, her hands were touching my face softly as she was talking, more like whispering.

Why the fuck would I come back to her? And where is "here"?!

I left her, and headed out, and as I got out, I was shaking! What just happened to me?? Did this really happened to me? Who the fuck is Marivesa?! And why is she saying I would need her?! The only person I need right now is him. Why did he leave me? Why did she kill him? Why?

_________________________
Howdy! Hello people of the world! I hope if you don't get what's going to read the chapter "History Of Felix" and you would properly understand a bit, don't worry, stuff is getting cheesy and excited! Apparently Perrie is pretty depressed, but she won't be forever, sorry if she is too much dramatic on Joey's death, but just fun fact with Perrie she is really sensitive, um I guess I made my point! Hope you liked this confusing chapter lol, Don't Forget To Vote , Comment And Please Share It To Your Friends.
And I Will Hopefully See You And Your Beautiful Face Very Very Soon.😊☺️

-Sou