Cuddles and reluctant ear scratching

[WARNING. THERE IS ONE CURSE WORD IN HERE IM SORRY SMALL CHILDREN]

Skelly's pov~

The full moon is tomorrow, so on the day before Aldo and I just cuddle and spend the whole day together basically.

Aldo was washing dishes and I felt cold so I did the only thing I knew to do. I walked over to Aldo and wrapped my arms around him, resting my forehead on his shoulder blade.

Aldo tilted his head and kissed the top of mine, going back to the dishes afterwards.

"I love you" I said tiredly into his back. Aldo dried his hands and turned around so I was facing his stomach, still hugging him.

"I love you too, puppy." He said with a smirk and I groaned although he knows I love the nickname.

I kissed his shoulder lightly muttering that I was tired. Aldo just laughed and pulled me over to the couch where he laid on his back. He took up the whole couch so I laid on his chest, resting one arm on his chest and the other curled in his hair.

Aldo reached up and held the hand that rested on his chest. We both smiled at each other and he kissed me softly before pulling away to talk. "Big day tomorrow."

I looked away but kept my head rested in his shoulder "yeah, I know."

I closed my eyes and focused on his breathing when I felt pure bliss. Aldo was scratching my ear. That son of a bitch. He knows that I love this and he knows what it leads to.

I buried my head into his shoulder lazily kissing it. I could basically feel his smirk and he scratched more and I started to shift around.

"You are such a puppy and you know it."

"Oh shut up."