(FINAL)

YOUR POV

"But.. But we need to start on our project! It's due in two days and we haven't even started yet!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but I got detention. Why don't you go to my house first and I'll be there as soon as possible." My best friend, Baekhyun replied. "Here's the key." He said tossing it to me.

Aish, this boy. Why is he always irresponsible. Remind me how we're best friends again? I groaned as I walked to his house alone. Once I got into the house, it seemed like no one was home. So, I headed upstairs to Baekhyuns room.

"Ugh, _______."

I got startled hearing the sound of my own name. What did he want. How did he know I was even here?! I walked towards Baekhyuns brothers door which was right across from Baekhyuns room. The door was half way open. Peeping my head in, there I saw Taehyung... Pleasuring himself.

My eyes widened, seeing him stroke his own cock.

"Hmm, suck it baby. Oh gosh _______. You're sucha bad girl." He moaned.

I bit my lip. Was Taehyung thinking of me; while jerking off?! No way, there are many people that has the same name as me. It can't be... Or can it? This was all getting me wet. A bit horny, I might say. Ugh snap out of it _______. Control you hormones girl! Taehyung is Baekhyuns brother. You guys will never stand a chance. Baekhyun, would kill you, if he knew what was going on in my head.

"_________?" Taehyung said trying to put his pants quickly back on. "Is that you?" He asked.

I finally snapped out of it. "Ohh.. Yeah." I opened his door wider.
"Hey Taehyung!" I smiled greeting him.

"Whe-n... When did you get here?" He stuttered.

"Hm, just now." I replied.

"Oh, alright. What are you doing here? Where's Baekhyun?" He asked.

"I'm here to finish a project. And your brother.. Well he got in trouble by Mrs. Kim AGAIN. I swear that boy can never stay out of trouble."

"Aha, well that's my brother."

We both laughed. Mocking Baekhyun, was something we both had in common but we loved him very much.

"Since you're waiting for Baekhyun, do you want to watch a movie until he gets here?" He suggested.

"Yeah, sure!" I said cheerfully.

"What do you want to watch _____?" He asked, scrolling down the list of movies.

My eyes were wandering around his room. I wasn't even paying attention.
"Huh? Oh this." I said pointing randomly at the computer screen.

"Really? Friends with Benefits? I didn't know you were this type of girl.. But okay!" He said giggling.
Omg, what did I just do. What was it even about? Wait... I am so stupid. It even says it in the title.

We were halfway through the movie when he finally spoke "Wow, Mila Kunnis is so hot." He said with his mouth wide open.

"Taehyung, wipe your mouth. You're drooling." I joked.

"Huh, where?!" He asked wiping everywhere on his mouth.

"Haha, I'm just kidding. And yeah she is. But just look at Justin Timberlake, ugh isn't he so fine-E?!"

"Sorry honey, but I'm not into guys."

"But you could be." I joked and looked back at the screen. I glanced over to my side every now and then just to look at Taehyung. All the sex scenes were making me a little bit uncomfortable. Mainly because he was here, next to me. Breath, you can make through it, I told myself. The movie ended and Baekhyun finally came home. I thanked Taehyung and walked out of his room.