Chapter 7

Jeff's POV:
Since Taylor was now a proxy killer like me. Which means We get to go on a killing spree together.

I took my dark angels hand in my free hand and ran through the door with her. We went house to house and town to town and killed people. "I never knew how much fun it is to kill!" She said in joy. "See I told ya."

We were done killing and heading back to the mansion when Taylor asked me a question. "Jeff if I died what would you do?" I was shocked to hear her say that. "I would never love again. My Heart would be shattered into pieces. But it would never happen because I wouldn't let anyone hurt you!!!" She smiled her loving smile. I never noticed she had fangs.

We were almost to the mansion when Jane came out of no where and attacked Taylor. "TAYLOR!!!" Jane had pinned her arms down and had knife in her hand.

Taylor's POV:
I didn't know what was going on. All I wanted was to be with Jeff and kill people but Jane attacked me with a knife. Trying to free myself, I used my knee and kneed her in gut and ran to Jeff in fear. "JANE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" Jeff screamed. I didn't say a thing. I was filled with fear.

I felt something on my hand when I put it on my stomach. It was blood!
I showed Jeff and I started to fall from death. "TAYLOR NOOO!!!!" He catches me in his arms. I herd Jane laugh a maniacal laugh. "Jeff I f-feel cold."
"SLENDY!Taylor hold on. Just hold on. SLENDY!" He yelled for slenderman.
"I darkness Jeff. All I see is darkness!"
Slendy had appeared by Jeff along with BEN. "Hold on Taylor. We're gonna save you." Slendy said as my eyes started to close.