Behind Lust

I was scared to discuss that I had interest in women. I love the way they talk, walk, smile, how their body glistening in the sunlight, their looks, and so much more. In middle school, I found it hard to come out the closet because I knew if my dad found out that my beautiful brown skin would be colored in blood, bruises, and cuts. So, I labeled myself as a "Bisexual Girl" . I loved women more than guys. I love how they feel on my skin and lips. I pretended to be happy with guys. I would dated like 7 or 8 at a time, but I knew a woman can make me feel so beautiful inside. One day, I was in Mrs. Hill's math class. It was the last period for the day and when the bell ring we go home. I raised my hand to used the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and came out the last stall when Camarilla was sitting on the bathroom sink with her pants down. I seen her caramel mocha thighs. She had a beauty mark on her caramel skin. Her lips were looking like chocolate covered cherry. She lifted her finger and told me to come here with her finger. Damn, her hair was black wavy and curly. She had to be mixed with Puerto Rican and Caribbean. I was trying walk cool. I added a limp to my walk. She graded my white collar on my school shirt and wrapped her legs around me. I was nervous because I never thought that a beautiful popular girl liked me. I tried to pretend to not be nervous, but she can feel me shaking down my lower back. She drew me closer to her lips and whisper, "I been watch you in math's class been a nerd. That's so sexy to me." I swallowed hard while her fingers sweeping through my perm long flat iron dark brown hair. I had chills rushing through my spine and tingling through my body. The lust was spreading through my body. I wanted to taste her lips, but I knew she had a boyfriend. Thoughts just racing through my soul and mind....

What should I do? I know she want me. Damn, why she have to date the head quarterback on the football team? I should go for this experience.

She interrupted my thoughts with a warm passionate kiss. I felt like I was in a fantasy. I put my hands on her curves. I rubbed up and down her hips. She pushed me back and went in the last stall. She pulled her shirt off and I strolled in the stall. I put my hands back on her body. She guided my hands all over her body while she kissed my neck and bite it. She slides my hands in her panty. I'm rubbing slow on her clit then speed up. She was moaning out loud. I put my hand over her mouth and she was biting my hand. We heard footsteps coming in the bathroom. She stood over me while I was sitting on the toilet. I slides her pants and panty down and eat her like that. She tried not to moan aloud. I looked up and saw her biting her lips, tipping her head back, and rolling her eyes in the back on her skull. The footsteps left the bathroom. She grasped for air and hop down. I wiped my mouth and pulled my phone out for the time. Oh crap, I had to go back to class soon as possible. I smiled and kissed her lips. I washed my hands and popped a piece of mint gum in my mouth. I dashed back to my class. I knew that day wasn't the last of this lust