The Wild Goddess

PROLOGUE
---

Mahal ko o mahal ako?

---

"Hera, baby."

I was busy throwing my attention around the lid of my glass when I heard someone's voice somewhere.

I turned to the direction where I clearly heard his voice and I saw a man sitting, not so far from where I am, wearing his devilish grin and walking towards my direction.

I've spent half of my life killing my time in this bar. And right now, I could say that half of my human existence is sober while the other half is already blasted by the spirit of the 4 shots of tequila. I am already wondering why the guy has his doppelganger right beside him, mimicking every move he does.

I've thrown him my 'what-do-you-want' look as he sat down next to me.

"Honey, are you free tonight?" He asked while leaning towards me.

"Who the hell is Honey?" I asked curiously. Why is he calling me Honey?

Do I look like her? She's too lucky for having the same beauty as mine.

Not in the mood to play, I stood up turning my back against him as I walk towards the huge crowd of party people to dance but before I could take a step, he pulled me back towards him, his arms around my waist.

He hugged me while I felt his manhood poking my back, making me feel how hard and turned on he is.

"I want you... badly, my Wild Goddess." he seductively whispered to my ear as I felt a soft bite on my earlobe.

What this guy called me is the correct password. Wild Goddess. Voila

I started facing him.

"How much?" I asked. Work is work. First things first.

"Uhhh. 50,000. Will it work?" He answered with a doubting expression.

"Deal. Your place." I answered wearing my most seductive smile.

----✘

A/N: Edited. 061720

-Chubi ♥