Happily ever after

Sorry to say this is the end of the chapter I would like to say I really enjoyed writing this book in I really appreciate reading the comments I hope you enjoy this last update........

Lexi POV : I was getting ready for my first day of high school I'm really neverous my brother's are now 6 in they are erky has ever but I will never stop loving them.

Lakia POV : Today was lexi first day in high school in you know how andrew gets but I can't blame him I'll lil girl is growing up I just wished she was a lil girl again Andrew was getting the boys ready while I was finishing up breastfeeding . I know what ya'll thinking I had another baby yes he is so adorable and handsome we named him Kaleb Caden Fontenot after that I got up in walked downstairs with Kaleb in put him in the bouncer in started making breakfast as i was finishing up I heard the kids coming downstairs in my lovely husband andrew.

Andrew POV : It was first day of school for the kids .I was getting the boys ready for school they was going to be in the 2nd grade in I'm just enjoying life with my family and my wonderful wife and new edition my baby boy Kaleb . I finally got the boys ready in headed downstairs I saw Kaleb in the bouncer I bened over in gave him a kiss on the cheeck. In sat down next to lakia in we started our day with breakfast in a few minutes later the kids bus was outside in they headed off to school in now it was just me and Kaleb in lakia in this was a really happily ever after in nothing could change that or could it.......

Duh duh ........

Well this is the end I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing this in thank you again