1; snapchat stories | riggs

"Babe, I look ugly. Stop." You said as Chandler filmed you guys cuddling.

"You're beautiful." he laughed as you covered your face.

"Are you done?" You peak through the space between your fingers. "Yeah." he smiled as he added the snap to his story.

"No! I look like shit Chandler!"

You try and reach for his phone but he pulls it away before you could get it. "Hey, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Don't call yourself ugly."

"Chandler. Stop. I'm not beautiful."

"Yeeeees you are."

Chandler pulled you closer to him, turning your body so now you too were face to face. He smiled. You smiled.

"My babygirl is a beautiful, sweet, smart, generous little human. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Chandler smiled, pulling your hips in closer to him so it was easier to kiss you. You felt his soft lips against yours, and you remembered that you are loved. You remembered that someone cares. You are never alone.

You both pulled away, smiling like dorks. You got out your phone and opened up Snapchat.

You held down the button and recorded. "That's my best friend, that's my best friend." You started to sing, Chandler laughing.

After adding it to your story and captioning it lmao ily chandler :p, you decided to look at other people's stories.

Chandlerrr😂💓

You saw the snap he took when you two went to the park. He took a photo of you guys holding hands. When you guys went to sit by the fountain and eat ice cream.

He took a photo of you off guard, captioning it My baby 😍💗

You smiled at the snap, ignoring the fact that you thought you looked bad.

"Y/N." Chandler mumbled.

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you."

"You're beautiful."

You looked over at him, his eyes closed. You smiled at him, grateful that you have someone who supports and loves you.

Soft snores than escaped Chandler's mouth. You giggled, pecking him on the cheek and falling asleep as well.

hi beautiful human :-)

started this off w a cheesy lil thaaaang
i will be doing carl grimes imagines too because twd iS CoMinG bACK sOON

but these imagines will be like 200-300 words long at the minimum so they will be a lil short depending on the topic

ok bye

ilysm ❤️

((please know that you are beautiful and loved and someone cares. just gotta open your eyes babe))