•Nerd•

A/N-
Hey everybody. This is the author (OBVIOUSLY) and i spent a lotta time on writing this and a huge amount of effort, hard work and love has gone into this just for all of you. So ill really like it if you read it.
..
-----------

You took your usual seat at the back of class, wearing your thick rimmed spectacles, hoping nobody will notice the swollen eyes. You slipped out your phone on the beep of a notification.

You have 127 new followers. On your fan account. You smiled at it and suddenly, the phone slipped out of your grip, onto the floor. Why? Because some douche had to fall on mt table and knock it off.

"Shit shit shit shit. Im sorry...."the sandy haired boy said. Wow. Not just any boy. Thomas Brodie Sangster. Something poked you at the bottom of your stomach.

"Its okay"you said in a small voice.

"Riley! Not funny! I could've broken her phone"he said and fist bumped his friend. Great. Here we go, the popular bunch.

"Doesnt really matter if her phone's broken, what use does she have of it anyway? She doesnt have 500 followers on instagram" of course a mean ass bitch, Thomas' slutty girlfriend, Cecilia has to butt in.

3.3k followers bitch.

Something nagged you behind your mind. You almost forgot about your phone, lying on the floor, fan account open, unattended. You reached for it and as if on cue, Thomas' hands touched yours, reaching for the phone. As cliché as it sounds, it did happen.

"Thanks but I got this"you hurriedly answered before he got to know whats there in your phone. However, he was quicker. He picked it up before you.

"Oh my god! Give it back to me!"you yelled at him, almost in shock.

"What?! 3.3k followers?!?!?!? You run a fan account? Thats so cool. What do you post?"he asked and started scrolling through the pictures. Damn. Not those not those not those not those not those.

"Wait is that-?"he asked. Yes, yes it is.

"You posted a picture of me?"he asked, clearly surprised.

"I uhm...." you were speechless.

"You never told me you liked me. This much" he said and looked up at you. His eyes met mine. You wanted to look away, but damn his brown captivating eyes.

"Oh my god. Y/N has a little crush on Thomas"Celia remarked.

"Cecily, leave her alone, babe" Thomas said. Babe. Insides burning.

"Here, gimme the phone"Riley said and snatched it out of his hand. Thomas looked sorry. Why? Great, my life is officially over.

"Hey guys...."not the caption "so....this isnt fandom related but I dont have anyone to talk to about this so i guess you gotta listen to me. So there's this guy...." here it goes. Whistles sounded from everyone on the room. Oh no. "This guy I really really like. His name is Thomas Brodie Sangster. He is as good as his name sounds. Just the way he is. His everything. His hair, his eyes, his lips, his jawline *drool drool* I left a picture of him incase you wanted to see but.....I dont know. Hes never EVER gonna talk to me. He probably doesnt even know my name yet. So....all my dreams are gonna remain as sore dull as Naughty Boy's future so okay. Maybe later. bye. Thank for sticking up with me"
He finished with a dramatic sigh. You didnt realise your eyes were brimming with tears until moist, warm liquid rolled down your cheek.

You stood up and pushed past everyone, ran to the washroom where you could be alone for some time. Probably a long time, who cares about this nerd. You finally let out all your frustration and started crying.