Who was he??

Lily's POV
I woke up with a massive headache.I went to the kitchen to find Zac working on his laptop.

"Hey sleepy head what's up?" He joked

"GOD what did I do to have to look at this pig everyday?" I shouted

"Whatever.so you had lots of fun last night?" He asked

"Yeah I know...wait how did I end up in bed?I turned to him.He walked to his room.I ran after him and jumped on him.

"FUCK GET OFF LILY!" HE shouted.

"what did you do?" I pinned him on the floor."Nothing OK I just stopped you from making out with my Friend"he replied.

"What that hot guy was your friend?" I smiled.

"Yeah but I don't want you to be near him!" He pushed me.

"Why and hey you don't tell me what to do.!" I snapped."hey he is trouble.trust me on that"he requested.

"Uhh ya let me remind you that the last time I trusted,well it was an epic fail!" I got up and get ready for some shopping.

I took Iris and Sam with me as I had to told them tons on things.

We also went for a lunch.

"So your telling that Zac is not OK with you making out with other guy?" They asked.

"Yeah, I think he is jealous?" We all laughed like crazy.

"Wait your not planning on getting him back right?" Iris asked.

"What no I hate him now I mean one goes thousands come right" I shouted.

"Hey there beautiful?" A familiar male voice came from behind.We turned to see a handsome guy in black suit.
"Who the hell is he and Why is he waving at us?"the girls asked.

"The mysterious guy"I whispered.Dude all I was doing was staring at him.

" hi uhh?"what is his name?

"I'm Dave and you must be Lily!" We shook hands.I also introduced him to my friends.

"Hey if you don't mind can I take you for a walk?" He asked.

I looked at the girls who are telling me to go.
"Yeah"

We walked and I didn't know what to say.

Dave's POV
She was awesome.she also seem nervous.
"So about last night..." She cut me off.
"No I'm sorry about Zac behaviour."she smiled
"You look beautiful when you smiled." I flirted and she smiled again.

"And what are doing with a suit in this summer?" She asked.

"Well i was working at My Dad's"the famous Franco company" and today I was named the owner."I explained

"And you were searching someone to celebrate and and saw me" Lily joked.

"Exactly hey you are not just pretty but also intelligent!"we looked at each other and laughed.

Then my fucking phone rang.She looked sad." Hey I'm sorry but I really have to go is that OK for you?i asked.

"Yeah"she reassured me and remove her phone to check the time.

My car came from behind" Sir we have to go!"the driver said.

We exchanged our goodbye and Lily start walking away.

"Lily" I grabbed her wrist."yeah"she was confused.I snatched her phone from her hand and phone myself.

"Here next time I need someone to celebrate with,I know who I have to call." I joked

"You know I think I don't regret what happened last night....bye see you later!" Lily stated and kissed me on my cheek.

I got in the black tinted window car to see my uncle.

"Uncle John what are you doing in my car?" I asked rudely.

"Just wanna talk to you by the way hot girl you got there."

"Shut the hell up come to the point John" I was furious.

"Well you have been name the owner of Franco company and do I have to remind you that half of the property is mine?now that you don't have any parents so I think I have to get the money."he explained

" are you fucking kidding me,when grandpa died he gave everything to dad and you but what did you do you prefer continued your Mafia thing,as it was your Bullshit dream to become a Mafia guy.And now that he is dead,you came and want everything are you insane?"I shouted

"Fine you don't want to share its OK but keep in mind that one day I will be the owner after all I'm a Franco."

"Driver stop the car!" I ordered

"Get out John" I said angrily.

Lily's POV.
I can't believe I just kiss him on his cheek.Maybe its good for me to move on.Wait am I in love?

No I just like him.He is super hot and sweet.I walked in the apartment to see Zac eating.

"Hey" I said. Should I tell him about Dave.Well of course.

"I met Dave today" I said and he looked tensed."and that's why you are smiling?"he noticed.

"Have you heard of John Franco?" He asked.

"Yeah he is the dangerous Mafia guy right?" I replied.
Then it came to my mind.

"FUCK HE IS RELATED TO DAVE" I shouted

"Bingo" Zac joked."John is Dave's Uncle"

"So that doesn't mean that Dave is a criminal right?" I walked to Zac.

"Uhh you know the first time I met Dave,it was in the hospital,John shot him!" Zac narrated

"Why" I asked

"I'm not the one to tell you this" he walked away.

"Is that true?" I asked myself.