ChApTeR fOuR.

The story isn't going to be exact to the events that happen in the story so please do not critisize me for the details that are changed.

'Holly's P.O.V'

After Thorin had, had something to eat and told us about the quest that we were going on and what we going to face we stood around talking for a few minutes. Bilbo came up to me once Balin left my side because Dori had called him over.
"Umm. Thank you. For earlier I mean." He looked reluctant to say that to me but I smiled at him gently.
"You're welcome. You had done nothing wrong so there was no need for what Thorin said." I replied to him crossing my arms.
"Yes I suppose so. We hobbits actually have manners." Bilbo sent a quick glare in the direction of Thorin and it didn't go unnoticed because Balin sent a disapproving glance in the little hobbit's direction.
"So are you going to sign it?" I asked him gesturing at the form.
"I don't think so. I am a hobbit. We were not meant for a quest or an adventure." He said this however when I looked in his eyes he looked conflicted.
"Well this is you're one chance to get out, see the world and learn what adventure is! I would take the offer if I were you burgular." I winked at him and walked away. I mean he had so obviously never stolen anything in his life and Gandalf had said that he was their burgular. I walked over to Kili and once again he put his arm round me.
"What were you talking about with Bilbo?" He asked me turning to look me in the eyes.
"Oh, well he was kind enough to thank me for what I said to Thorin." I said back to him getting a drink of ale from the table.
"Yeah that was bloody brave." He said to me taking my ale from my hands and nicking a sip then passing it back.
"Why is it brave? I mean he doesn't frighten me." I said. It was true I could easily beat him with my abilities...
"Well he is king. He was the old kings son. Son of Thrain." I was shocked at this. I mean sure he acted all cocky and important but a king?
"King?" I said in shock.
"Yes. Soon to be king of the mountain. I'm an heir. Straight after my brother that is." He winked towards me. Well Kili is almost royalty. Huh. Didn't expect that one.
'Hah! Who does he think he is. He messed with the wrong person...'
Not again... Another thought from the mystery man came into my head but it didn't reveal anything. Apart from the fact he seems like an asshole but I had thouhts that told me that before. Once I recovered Kili was waving a hand in front of my face.
"Oh i'm sorry." I blushed. It felt so rude when I ignored somebody because of it although there weren't many to ignore.
"It's fine what is that anyway?" He asked. I thought that it might have been time to come clean about it all but only to Kili.
"I suppose its time to come clean... Don't tell anyone about this but ever since I was ten I have heard a voice. A graceful, man's voice. His thoughts and conversations just come to me. If you think I am insane I don't blame you. Just do not tell anybody else. I mean it." It took a while for Kili to take it all in. I had a bad feeling that he was going to tell everybody and hate me for it, call me mental like everyone else does.
"I don't think you are insane. I just wonder who that is." He said and shocked me for nobody had ever said that after they found out.
"I don't know." I said and sighed while frowining.
"There's something else. I ummm I can control the elements." I said to him waiting for the freaked out look. But he just laughed and didn't believe me. I looked around and all the dwarves were busy so I lit a flame with my index finger, made wind come from my hand and put it out.
"That is only a fraction of my powers. Unlike the voice, my powers have been there all my life and have gotten stronger over my fifteen years." Kili stood there looking gobsmacked and I don't blame him for it. His reaction surprised me though.
"Awesome! You may need to see Lady Galadriel she can help you control the thoughts and everything else." Kili said to me and I smiled in a way of thanks. I mainly hope this Galadriel woman helps me with the thoughts and emotions I keep getting from him.
"That may help yes. There is one more thing. A name was given in one of his conversations. Legolas? Do you know of him?" Kili looked at me and he almost looked surprised in a way.
"Yes I do. He is the Mirkwood or the woodland realm's Elvenking's son. Strange. I wonder if it's the Elvenking's thoughts you hear. That would be very strange indeed. The man isn't very kind himself but I heard that Legolas is. We may find time to visit mirkwood during or after the quest if we can, to see Legolas and find out more about this." That would explain a lot of things. It makes sense with all of the decisions and the 'I forbid you' stuff. Before we had time to continue our conversation Thorin explained the quest and what we would face to the rest of the company. After that Bilbo got given a form to sign, consenting to be their fourteenth member. However after hearing all that he did he passed out.
"Well we shall stick around until morning and then leave. He can catch up with us if he wants to." We all nodded and Gloin picked up the form placing on the desk where Bilbo would immediatly find it. We all found a place to sleep, me sleeping in between Kili and Fili on the floor. We had a long day ahead of us tomorrow because even if Bilbo doesn't come we start our adventure. This is going to be interesting...

This chapter was just to clear up all the Holly stuff. Sorry I realize it was just a conversation but hey who doesn't love Kili?

Mylove_duskxxx