I. Beginnings

Hello! This book is currently going under revision. It will include combined chapters and more detail. Thanks for those that have continued reading. Please comment and vote!

Jason's POV:

I hate Percy Jackson. As simple as that. You may be wondering how I could possibly hate the Hero of Olympus. The reasoning is rather self-explanatory. I don't even know why anyone likes him in the first place. And yes, I do believe I'm better. And I'm right because that's just the truth. Should I go on? I'm so much better looking than him. I mean, even though I have glasses, I can easily exchange them for contacts. Blond hair and blue eyes is the perfect combination for anyone. Black hair and green eyes, not so much.

And then, our fathers. Jupiter is clearly better than Neptune, Zeus is better than Poseidon- whichever demigod you are. There's a reason why Zeus is the ruler of Olympus. And what's even better? I'm the champion of Hera, the QUEEN of Olympus. I can fly and control air, which is basically everywhere. He has to be near water. How pathetic and useless. I would go on and on, but I have to be ready for tomorrow.

<time lapse to the next morning>

Jason's POV:

It's really early but it's perfect to start planning and getting my gladius ready. I roll out my bed and head towards the bathroom. I'm so glad that I don't have to fight with anyone or wait in line for someone to get out of the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face and allow a confident smirk to remain on my lips.

Today is the day that I will prove that jerk, Jackson that I'm better than him and that he must give me back the praetorship. Then, the Seven and everyone else will follow my commands. I'm going to make them all mine while Jackson is sobbing away in the corner. I should be nice and get him a box of tissues. He's going to get a serious pounding, after all. I guess that's the least I could do. I'm not that heartless.

I swiftly grab a box of tissues from the cabin's storage cabinet and throw on the purple SPQR shirt, a pair of dark-washed jeans, and white sneakers. With that, I walk over to Cabin 3. I drop it off before anyone notices. He'll need it for tonight. I'm not going to go easy, I need to beat him to protect my dignity and get whatever I want.

Percy's POV:

Who invented morning? Oh wait, Apollo brings up the sun everyday. Remind me to have a talk with him to not do his job for a week. It would make me happy. I should really start getting ready so I can eat my blue pancakes and see Annabeth. I take a quick shower and dry myself using my abilities. This is exactly when I cherish my heritage more than ever. I'm incredibly lazy in case you haven't noticed. While searching the whole cabin for my clothes, I finally find something decent which includes: my Camp Half-Blood shirt, a pair of black shorts, a blue hoodie, and black converse.

Just as I open the cabin door and prepare myself for the long day ahead, the first thing that greets me is a tissue box. I suspiciously hold it up and hope that it won't blow up in my face. And surprisingly it doesn't. But I decide to bring it with me to the Mess Hall for Annabeth to check out. Better safe than sorry.

Annabeth's POV:

I wake up pretty early so I could work on some temple plans. While brushing my teeth and running my hands through my curls, I suddenly have an idea for Hera's temple. And I'm sure it's good enough that she wouldn't sic another cow on me. That was a horrifying experience. I quickly jot it down on a post-it note and finish my normal morning routine. In the end, I choose my normal Camp Half-Blood shirt, a pair of jean shorts, a pair of grey sneakers, and my sheath with my dagger in it.

Soon after I start working on my plans, everyone starts waking up and that means that I should probably leave for breakfast. I leave everything as it is because everyone knows they shouldn't touch anything in my area unless they want the Olympians to be mad at them. As I'm about to enter the Mess Hall\, I see Percy sprinting towards the Seven's table with... a box of tissues?! I shake my head and don't question him. After the war, the Seven along with Nico, Thalia, and Reyna were given this separate table to sit at together. But, Nico, the hunters, and the Romans aren't here at the moment. But Hazel and Frank decided to stay here at Camp Half-Blood instead of staying at Camp Jupiter because more of the Seven are here. Well, Leo is still gone but no one mentions it anymore because it's rather depressing. I quickly walk over to see what in the blazes is going on.