III. Aphrodite Cabin

Please comment and vote! Please remember that this whole book is still going through editing!

Bridgette's POV:

"What is that witch saying, Jason? She's lying right? You're too amazing and I doubt anyone can ever beat you." I smile at him before heading back into his cabin after him.

"Of course she's lying, Baloney. How could you ever believe her? She's no good and she's so ugly. I mean, she never wears makeup and has the worst hair anyone could possibly have. The only reason why I dated her was because of her father. I mean, Mr. McLean is so cool and Aphrodite is hot so I'm curious on why Piper ended up that way. What a waste of good genes." He sighs before running his hand in his hair.

"That's so true. I feel so bad for Mr. McLean and Mom, they must be so disappointed in having a daughter like her." I add on.

Jason quickly cleans up his cabin before grabbing two granola bars. I thought that he was going to give one of them to me but apparently not. He walks back outside and starts opening one as we start walking.

I gently tap him on the shoulder, "Um, Jason. I didn't have breakfast yet. Can I have one of your granola bars?" I ask hopefully as my stomach starts to grumble.

"No. I'm fresh out and you should just go back to the Aphrodite cabin. They bound to have food there and that food might be more fit for a girl like you." He says casually before throwing the granola bar wrapper on the ground. I might be new but I don't think that's a good thing... Additionally, I saw him have a whole bunch of granola bars in his cabin!

"Oh. So this is where we part?" I ask.

"Yes. And since we're dating now, I'll see you later at dinner or around." He answers without even sparing a glance at me.

"Bye!" I yell out before walking towards the correct place this time- The Big House. Only then, I realized that Jason called me Baloney... Is Bridgette that hard to say? I mean Bridgette even has 2 syllables while Baloney has 3 syllables. I walk up the creaky steps of the Big House and barge open the door.

"Hello! I'm looking for Chiron. I'm Bridgette! I know I'm a daughter of Aphrodite and I'm fabulous!" I yell out and watch as Chiron comes out from nowhere. And no, I know he's a satyr. I'm not that stupid despite common belief.

"Hello Bridgette. Well, that's good to know, child." He smiles warmly before continuing, "Lady Aphrodite has just claimed you and hence, you belong in Cabin 10. I'll ask one of your half-siblings to show you the orientation film. That is if you don't get bombarded about Percabeth first. Cabin 10 is straight down and then to your right. It's pink and I'm sure you'll recognize it. Go along now." He states while showing me the directions.

I walk out the Big House and walk around in circles until I see a completely pink cabin which is perfect for me. I open the door and announce, "Heyyyy everyone, I'm Bridgette Lole. I'm fabulous and better than all of you so yeah. Listen and obey to me and everything would be fabulous."

Everyone turns around to see me and most of them just roll their eyes before continuing on with their business. I suddenly see Patricia come out of a room.

"Hello everyone! Today's schedule is in the following order: archery, pegasus riding for two hours, one hour break, arts and crafts for two hours, beach, break until dinner. We can not be late for dinner again so we're going to get ready three hours early so that everyone can have a turn at the showers and get prepared." Patricia states and everyone surprisingly listens as she continues, "The order of the showering is going to posted after we return from the beach. Don't complain if you're last. If you do, then, you'll be last for one extra day. And finally, please welcome Bridgette into the Aphrodite cabin. Bridgette, you can have that bed." She points to one of the empty beds that is the furthest from the bathrooms and against the wall.