Chapter 4

*2 weeks later*

Today is cleaning day...
Digitour is in 1 month and two weeks. I'm so excited and I've already talked it over with my parents. I've learned more about digitour, it's two weeks long and I'm going to be in two events. One event a week. There's thirteen other people in one show and twelve in the other.

First weeks people: Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Issa(twaimz), Maybaby, Beth Mota, Brent, Kian, Jc, Trevor, Sam, Claudia, Miranda Sings, Andrea and me.

Second weeks people: Nash, Twaimz, Brent, Sam, Miranda Sings, Trevor, Jc, Kian, Niki, Gabby, Eva, and me.

I'm so excited, I've been doing some shopping.. And my parents agreed to give me my allowance still and an additional 5,000. So I get 10,000 total a week during digitour. My parents are so so so proud. And you may think, 10,000$ is a lot of money per week but my parents get payed 1,000,000$ a week.
But I'm not staying there 2 weeks anymore, I'm staying there 4 weeks! Because after two weeks all the events are over, but most of the people are going to stay in a hotel and just do whatever around town.
I have been doing tons of school, so I don't have to do school during digitour. I'm 5 weeks ahead so far, but I need to do 10 weeks, so I have to do 5 more 😴😒

I've been doing school since 5:30 am and it's now 9:00pm. I'm hungry, tired, and I want a nice bath. I did one week today though, so that's good. Knock knock, I got up from my chair and stretched, and walked to the door. "Order for Nadine!" Oh yeah, last week I orders 20 bath bombs, 3 hair things, 5 face masks, and 2 body butters/those moisturizers. I smiled and opened the box to reveal my new possessions. "Thankyou Martha!!" I smiled and hugged her "dinner in 1 hour!" She hugged back "are mum and dad eating with us?" "No sorry"
"Oh, no worries" I faked a smile, they don't usually come, but I thought they would for some reason.
I understand though, they are always working. Though we don't act as if we are that rich, we wear normal clothes, eat normal food, and sometimes go on regular family trips. Last year we went to Hawaii, I had an amazing time. We try and go twice a year, but last year we only went once. Last year I hardly ever saw my family. Last year was a very very busy year for them.
As I put everything away I plopped on my bed and wiped the tears that started to form. Not seeing your parents every night like most people is hard. I love my family, and they love me and they try to spend enough time with me but you know.
I washed my hands, and walked in the kitchen, as Martha had cooked spicy pork Posole.  I sat down in my seat and she put a hot bowl right in front of me. "Thanks, can you please get me a Sprite?"
I ate and rinsed my plate before going back to my room. My phone lit up and and unlocked it.

Hey!! There's a sick party at my house in one hour! -Qwen

Qwen was my best friend. She understood me and we have been very close, so I decided to go.

•••••

I walked inside of Qwens mansion In a black tight crop top, w black skater skirt, some black knee high socks, some black high heeled boots. My hair was in a high low, but my ponytail was in a bun. My makeup was dark too. I don't know why I'm all black right now but I am soooo yeah.

I spotted Qwen dancing with her friends and I walked over to her. "Hey Q!" "Hey Naide!!" We hugged "soo I have a boyfriend!" "Really?! Who?" "Jake" (from State Farm! Okay no? Okay I'm done bye) "oh cool, I'm so jelly!" I said laughing "I know the perfect guy! His friend!" "I don't know, I had a boyfriend once-" "I know didn't turn out good, but he's really sweet, smart, has a scholarship to be a lawyer, and not to mention hawt!!" "Okay you may introduce me!" She grabbed my hand and pulled my over to some guy. I had to admit he was fucking hot. But he looked like a fuckboy. "Hey" he said, sexy!! "Hi" "what's your name?" "Nadine, yours?" "Andrew" I smiled, well this is awkward. "Want to dance?" "Oh, um Im- I can't really dance" I giggled. "Me either!" He said pulling me to where I'm assuming the dance floor is.
As we danced I took this time to admire him. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His was very muscular, and I liked him already.

•••

Andrew and I spent the night together, and after the party, we hung out with Q and her boyfriend.  Andrew basically looked at me 50% of the night. When I would look back at him, he looked away, which Made me very aggravated. His phone rang and he answered "hello?" "Hey" "yeah" "no let me stay." "Please" "okay thanks" "love you bye" I looked at him "it was my mom" I nodded and he smiled at me. "Hey! Why don't you go to Naids house!" Q squealed "oh uh I don't know, it's late." "If you don't want to that's fine" Andrew smiled. "Oh come on Naide!!" Yelled Q. I glared at her, rolled my eyes then gave in. "Bye guys" I said getting up, hugging Q and waving to Jake.
We walked out the door and I unlocked my car. "Woah! This is yours?!" "Yeah" I smiled and we got in. I drove to my house, and as we pulled in I got nervous. "Wow." "Yeah, sorry if it's too much, my parents went overboard" I smiled and got out.
We walked inside "Martha I'm home and I brought over someone!" I yelled and suggested towards my room. We stepped in and I sat on my bed. "Soo what do you want to do?" I asked "I don't know, haha, do you guys have a pool?" He asked smiling "yeah, but what will you wear?" I asked "same thing as you, nothing." He smirked "no, we just met. "I know but I like you a lot and we won't do anything" I sighed. "What am I getting myself into.
"Martha stay inside please!" I yelled as we stepped outside. Andrew immediately stripped and turned around. I held my breathe and stood there trying not to look down. "Come on, aren't you going to strip?" He said pulling at my skirt. "No! I can't do this" "you already agreed lets go" he said angrily. "You should go." I whispered loud enough For him to hear. He grabbed his clothes and got dressed. "Bitch" he said as he left. I sighed and walked inside.

I decided I needed a lush bath. So I grabbed a lush bomb and and walked to my bathroom. I had a huge bath tub. I turned the water all the way hot and halfway cold.
I dropped the lush bomb in the water and picked out my robe, a sports bra, and some underwear. I set them by my bath and lighted my candle from B&BW, and turned on some quite music.

*the next day*

I woke up with Martha shaking me a bit. I had little alcohol at the party so i had not hangover. I opened my eyes and my senses kicked in. I smelled bacon and breakfast. Martha smiled down at me and placed the breakfast in bed tabled over me and a big plate of breakfast. There was 3 pancakes, 4 slices of bacon, 2 sausage links, scrambled eggs, and milk. I smiled "thankyou Martha" I picked up my fork and began to eat as Martha cleaned up my room. "No problem" she said "call me when your done" and walked out with my laundry basket.
I'm done with school for a while, to cover the whole tour.  And I have nothing to do.
I decided to record a YouTube video. A fashion look book. I picked out 5 outfits and laid them on my bed.

It took me about an hour to film, which isn't bad because It usually takes me over an hour. It took me about 2 hours to edit it.
I uploaded it and played on my phone for a bit.

The rest of the day I laid around and ate, was lazy, and yeah that's it.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I'm going to be updating this book less because I have no ideas. So if you have any ideas just leave them in the comments. Don't forget to vote, comment, and I hope you enjoyed. I wanted to make this chapter a little longer, Because I won't be updating much. But If I get good ideas I will continue to write! So leave some! -Kiersten ❤️