Chapter 3. Mabel's POV

Mabel's POV

So you're probably wondering why I was all gross and sweaty holding Dippers journal when I barged through the Shack door, wellllll, MABEL WILL TELL YOU THE STORY OF AWESOMENESS and a hint of creepy and weird.

So after Dipper told me about Pacifica kissing him, I was like 'ah ah hon-ney' so I went over to Pacifica's house to have a calm, mature discussion with her... "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH!! HE IS MYYYYY BROTHER, ARE YOU JUST PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM OR SOMETHING ELSE, THAT'S MESSED UP, GRRRRRRR, your just trying to get revenge on ME aren't you!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOOUUUUU!!!!" Well that's how it went in my head at least, anyway, I went up to the gate and rung the little buzzer "The Northwest manor, how may I help you?" "Errr, umm" "Do you have an appointment?" "Uhh, no, but Pacifica is a friend and I need to talk to her, it's urgent!!" "I'm sorry but, wait whaa- Hello?" "Um hi, this is Mabel" "Oh Mabel, come on in, I was hoping I could talk to you actually... *BEEP*" the gate opened up with a heaven tune, tacky much. When I walked through the gate this butler dude drove and parked next to me in a golf cart, "Do seat yourself ma'dam" "OHHHHHHH Fancy!!" I hopped in and he drove to the house up the hill, "Thanks butler dude!" "My pleasure ma'dam" I skipped to the door where Pacifica was waiting for me with one of those innocents looks, "okay PACIFICA!! What's up with you and ma BRO BRO!!?" "Why Mabel, what ever do you mean?" "oh you know exactly what I mean, you KISSING him, I mean c'mon" "Ahhhh, yes that, it was sooo romantic... for a mortal that is" I was confused "wait, mortal? What are you talking about, you talkin cray cray girrrrllll" I gave her my prep talk attitude "I mean, I'm NOT Pacifica... Shooting Star.." I freaked out knowing that Bill is the only one that's ever called me that. "Oh crap" she glared at me, her pupils changed from normal to straight lines, Bill had taken over her body "Indeedy Shooting Star, it's the one and only..... BILL CIPHER!" I stood back as he floated out of Pacifica's body, but not as a pyramid, but as.. as.. as a human, a dude!! He had Black and Blonde hair with an eye patch on his left eye, he wore this pretty sniffy suit with his little black floating hat, "wha.. wha.. what, who the hell did yo... " "wha, wha, wha, since when did I get a body? That is a very good question, buuuttttt I'm not gonna answer it... say, you look different, a... VERY nice different" he said that in a major creepy way, Pacificas was out cold, so no chance of help from her, man what do I do?? "What is it toots" he teleported next to me and put his arm around me with a creepy seductive grin on his face, I pushed his arm off of me "FUCK OFF!!" I screamed, he looked amuse as my eyes started to tear up from thinking of all the things he has done and would do, "Ohhhhhh now, now, Uncle Bill has BIG plans for Falls and those journals, say, you wouldn't happen to know where they are do you?" I didn't answer nor did I run, knowing he could easily catch me, "really? nothin? Very well, didn't want to do this buuuuttttt.." he swooshed into me trying to take over my body but Dipper has been teaching me on how to resist it, I sure am glad I ACTUALLY listened for once. He flew out confused and angry, the blonde and yellow parts on his body and head turned fiery red along with his eyes, I fell to the floor as tears run down my cheeks, he looked at me and calmed down, his parts turned back to normal (well as normal as it can get at least). "Now I will admit, I am.... frustrated, that I can't take over your body" he teleported next to me and sat on the ground putting his arm around me again, "I suppose that's what I get for trying to, well you know, DESTROY your brother, I was more trying to torment you that destroy ya. That's why I want those journals, so I DON'T have to kill your brother" I just sat there, I really didn't know what to do, I wasn't scared but I wasn't nervous either "maybe I should just kill your brother, mind you everyone else in your family has been getting in the way as well, you know what I'll just kill all of them, it would be easier," "NO, please" he stood up leaving me on the ground, "sorry kid, but if I don't kill them then they're just gonna get in my way again, be grateful that I'm letting you live" just as he was about to teleport away I grabbed the bottom of his suit with my hands and begged "PLEASE, please!! Don't kill them!! I.. I will do anything!! Just PLEASE don't kill him!! please..." tears were running down my face as I was begging from the ground, he looked at me in a dominant cruel way, he then kneeled and raised my teary face to be face to face. I know, begging isn't my kind of thing, but the fact that he's now powerful enough to HAVE a body means he could easily kill anyone he wanted to... and I was gonna make SURE Dipper isn't one of them. "I.. suppose we could... make a deal"...

=================================================

I know, REALLY short chapter but I just love this cliff hanger thing!! :D