Reunion

After middle school, you ended up moving to Europe, learning a completely new language and all. Many things about you changed except things like your (h/l) (h/c) hair and your bright (e/c) orbs. And most of all, your personality. Not a single hint of a single feeling on your face. You spent your first 3 years of college in Europe, then worked a bit, saving up money to be able to move back to your hometown. The town you made your first friend in, Azusa Asahina. You decided you wanted to spend your last, final year of college in this nostalgic town. You couldn't afford much, so you had to rent out a small, cramped apartment to live in for the year. Not like you really minded living in such a small room.

Walking down the sidewalk, you searched the street signs and glanced down at your scrap piece of paper once in awhile. Once arrived at your destination, your eyes brightened a bit. It was a long time since you've last seen, or even been inside the Asahina residence. It was amazing how this place always seemed to look bigger every time you saw it.
Walking past the tree in the middle, you stopped in front of the door. Taking a deep breath, you rung the door bell. You couldn't help but feel slightly nervous. You weren't sure how much Azusa had changed in the past few years. You wondered if he was still shorter than you. As you thought this, the door opened.

"Hello, what do you want?" a frowning teen looked at you. He was around the same height as you were, possibly an inch shorter.

"Is Azusa here?" you asked. The male turned around to look back into the house.

"Tsubaki, is Azusa still here? Someone's come to meet him" he called out. A moment later a taller male came walking out. He had white hair, piercing violet eyes and a beauty mark right below his left eye. There was no mistaking it, it was Tsubaki. The other male walked back in.

'He's so tall now. Don't tell me Azusa is this tall now too' you sighed on the inside. "Is Azusa here?" you asked, not wanting to talk to Tsubaki much.

Tsubaki shook his head. "Sorry, he just left for a late recording. But you seem familiar... do I perhaps know you" he got uncomfortably close to your face. Blushing slightly you turned your gaze to the side.

"Yes. No. Maybe. Possibly" you replied, earning a grin from Tsubaki.

"Is that really you (Y/N)? Ahah you're so short now" he backed up giving you some breathing room. "You thought you could get away without greeting me, huh?" he hooked his arm around your neck, earning a short "Gah!" from you as a reaction. "Since your precious Azusa isn't here, why not have some fun with me?" he lifted your chin. You stared at him blankly.

"Stop teasing me Tsubaki. This isn't going to work on me anymore" you said, staring straight into his eyes.

"Is that a challenge?" Tsubaki grinned. Your eyes widened a bit as you quickly shook your head, pushing him away a bit with both hands on his chest.

"N-No, it's not. It's fine" you tripped over your words a bit at first. Lowering your hands back to your sides you quickly regained your composure. "It's fine" you repeated.

"So then teasing does work on you still?"

"No."

"Then it's a challenge" he insisted. He then ruffled up your hair. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you right now until you meet you're knight in shining armor again" he said. You stared coldly at him, turning around to leave.

"Hey, at the very least let me walk you back home" Tsubaki walked out, closing the door behind him quickly to catch up to you who had already began walking home without him.

"What, so you can stalk me?" you glanced up at him when he caught up with you and began walking next to you.

"Maybe~" he teased. "So what brings you back?"

"I'm finishing college here. Er, university" you corrected yourself.

"I see..." he trailed off as you both arrived at where you were staying at. "This is where you live..? I think you somehow managed to downgrade from your family home..." Tsubaki looked at the small, run down looking place in disbelief. "Why don't you just stay with your family?"

"No" you immediately shot down the suggestion. "I decided when I left that house I wouldn't depend on them anymore. Nor do I want to go back to that place."

Before you could go all the way up the stairs to the second floor, where you're apartment was at, Tsubaki grabbed your arm, stopping you. "Hey wait. I have an idea. Why not stay with us at our place? We have plenty of spare rooms" he suggested. You looked up at the night sky, thinking for a moment.

"Would it be fine with your other brothers?" you asked. Tsubaki nodded.

"Of course. You're no stranger to them. Most of them at least" he added on that last part. You still didn't seem to up for the idea. "How about this, stay for a week at least then decide whether you want to stay with us instead" Tsubaki tried to convince you.

"Fine" you finally agreed. It seemed a bit more convenient to stay with them then in this small apartment, and it was closer to the train station which you took to go to your university. Following Tsubaki back to the Asahina household, Tsubaki stopped at an intersection, waving someone over. The streets were pretty void of people since it was late.

"Azusa, Azusa you're princess has come to see you?" Tsubaki called out. You stared disapprovingly up at Tsubaki and peeked past Tsubaki to Azusa who was coming over. He didn't seem to change much, other than he was a lot taller.

"(Y/N)?" Azusa asked, immediately recognizing you unlike Tsubaki.

"Y-Yeah" you nodded your head quickly in reply. "And I'm not a princess Tsubaki" you added on, scolding him.

Tsubaki just smiled as if he didn't have any idea why you would scold an angel like him. "Guess what? (Y/N)-chan is going to be staying with us for a week!"

You decided to dismiss Tsubaki adding on the -chan suffix to your name.

"Is that so?" Azusa looked down at you and smiled. "Well I look forward to being able to spend time with you again, (Y/N)-kun."

You looked away. "Yeah, me too" you nodded your head.

Tsubaki wrapped his arms around you both. "Okay enough chit chat, it's cold. Let's get home already" he smiled, as the three of you headed back, going into the warm house.