#8

Holla reads!

Long time, huh?

By the way, how are you? Great right!

Today, I saw you, yep you, my Reads.

I saw you in my dream, you were so charming. The moment you crossed my dream, I recognized you. I don't know if it was your scent, your eyes, but I could feel your presence.

In my dream we both stood, on bridge, under the moonlight, I knelt down I kissed your hand... and you stood there, with a 180 degree wide smile, you looked so adorable, I wanted to jump up and kiss you, but I kept it for some other time. As I held your hand my mouth started to say the things I felt about you...

"Reads, I know you know what I am going to say to you, but imagine all this, and ask your heart, do you feel my love is fake? Do you feel I can't be loved too?

Umm... I am sorry, I got a bit too personal... let's start it all over again...

Reads, uh, I love you... not from the blood that runs down my veins, or not for your incredible beauty, I love you for your heart. I love you for your kindness, your love, everything of your. I don't want to make promises in here, I want you to have full faith in me, that I am never ever going to leave you. I would stand by you, I don't care for it takes, I can't take all you problems away, but you won't face them alone. I am not one of those people, who would back off after using you. I know what love is, because I have gone through betrayal, I have seen people leaving me but now I don't want you to leave me. I know the pain, and I swear it is not exquisite at all. I know, we are not eternal, but our love is, even if you feel it is one sided. I known you have seen betrayals and don't want to trust someone again and be broken, but believe me, this world is beautiful, forget the past, it just brings tears... think about the future, and smile. Imagine going to different place, or reading so many books, or having the one you love by your side, or having the chocolates of the world. I don't know for how long our love may live, but it would be forever till my last breaths. I love you my reads, I catastrophically love you, and there is no turning back now..."

____________________________________________________________________________________HEY GUY!

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME, SORRY FOR THAT,... I WAS WORKING ON MY ANOTHER STORY 'ETHEREAL DREAMS'  MIND CHECKING IT OUT?

NOTE- THIS DREAM WOULD CONTINUE....