Growing Up !

Amariee POV
Pyramid,
We Built This On A Solid Rock,
It Feels Just Like It's Heavens Touch,
Together At The Top,
Like A Pyramid---
Ugh I Roll Over And Turn My Alarm Off Ion Feel Like Going To School So For These 3 Day Me And Amari Are Gonna Play Sick. I Get Up And Do My Morning Routine I Wash And Stuff. I Dressed Myself In A Black And White High-Low Dress With My Black Gladiator Sandals. Now It's Time For Me To Get Amari Up.
M-Mari Get Up Boy
A-I Up
I Put Amari In The Tub For A While Then I Got Him Dressed In A White Polo Shirt With A Pink Horse And Some Pink Pants That Sagged A Little And His Sperry's And His Gold Chain. On The Way Out The House There Was A Letter On The Table. It Was An Eviction Notice....Time For Me To Grow Up And Do Good For Amari I Thought. I Had To Think About Amari He Was The Only Person Keeping Me Sane.
A-Marieeeee
M-Mariiii
A-I Wuvv You
M-I Love You Too Mari.
I Wonder What Made Him Say That Amari Never Says He Loves Me Outta The Blue It Shocked Me.
M-Amari Do You Wanna New House ?
I Randomly Asked.
A-Yeshh Mariee With Pool And Swing
M-Okay Mari Okaay !
I Had To Go Big For Him. I'll Do Whatever To Keep Him Happy I Should Have Enough Money In My Safe To Buy Us A House And More And Still Gave Some Left Over! When I Get Home I'll Go Count It And Go Empty My Bank Account And Get Money From My Moms Old Account She Left For Me. Well For Now Me And Mari Are Gonna Go Play At The Park And Get Ice Cream And Just Have Fun !
M- Amari Wanna Go To The Park And Get Ice Cream ?
A- Yeshhh Mariee
M- Okay Lets Go Mari!
I Buckled Him In And Got In The Car And Pulled Off Blasting Jugg By Fetty Wap.
I'm Like Baby How You Do,
Aye I'm Tryna Roll With You,
Aye, Bust A Couple Moves,
Aye, See The Way You Move,
Aye, I Teach You How To Jugg With Me!
Aye I Teach You How To Jugg With Me!
I Teach You How To Jugg Baby ! Aye
I Looked At Mari Through The Mirror He Was Dancing In His Car seat I Laughed A Little And Looked Back Ahead.
DeAndre POV
I'm On My Way To The Trap To Go See The Nigga That Thought It Was Okay to Try And Shoot One Of My Niggas On Our Block In Our Turf ! I Was Heated When I Found Out I'm More Relaxed Now That I Know I Have Him In The Palm Of My Hands. Once I Get To The Trap I Dap My Niggas And I See My Day One Chris Pacing The Floor He Looked Mad So I Had To Holla At Him.
D-Bruh Wassup With You ?
C-Go In The Dungeon And Tell Me!
D-Bet
I Went Down In The Dungeon And I Pulled The Mask Off The Person Tied Up In The Chair. When I Saw Who It Was My Heart Dropped And Started Beating Mad Fast ! I Was Officially Pissed.

*Who Was In The Dungeon*