Part 3: Crush

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3rd PersonP.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luciano watched had carefully watched (y/n) through herbedroom window from a fire escape across the alley. She had seemed soexcited and happy for something...What could it have been? Hefrowned slightly, he should be the only one making her that happy notwhoever she'd been talking to.

Normally he wouldn't consider entering her apartmentwhile she was home but he needed to know just who had been on theother end of the conversation. As (y/n) went into the washroom heknew he had enough time to get in, check and get out. After all heknew how she enjoyed taking long showers, he knew it very well.

The Italian climbed down the ladder and strode the oneopposite. His boots made a muted thudding as he climbed hastily tothe top. Luciano shimmed open the lock on the window and drew it upquietly. Glaring at the laptop he climbed through the window andcarefully walked over to it. The harsh look on his face softened whenhe heard (y/n)'s muted humming from the bathroom. Shaking his head,he knew he had to focus on the task at hand.

He flipped up the lid on the laptop and smirked when itasked him to enter the password. Fingers quickly tapping the buttonshe entered her login password. How could he not know it afterwatching her enter it so many times?

"So who is the one who steals mio bella's smiles fromme?" he growled quietly as her Facebook page popped up showing herrecent conversation. A scowl formed on his face when he read themessages. This...this Alfred dared to invite (y/n), HIS(y/n), out to a club?? Clicking on Alfred's user name he memorizedthe face of the man who had the gall to be so close the (y/n).

A dark look stained his features as he shut the computerdown. Oh how he wanted to throw the thing across the room but hesuppressed the urge. After all, tomorrow would be a better time torid himself of this anger~

Climbing back out through the window and re-locking ithe watched from the shadows. A few minutes later (y/n) came out ofthe bathroom. He scanned her towel clad body, and smirked whilewatching her change into her sleepwear.

Luciano would make sure that he was the only one whowould ever see this sight. Not that Alfred bastard or any other.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1st PersonP.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had the nervous jitters from the moment I woke thismorning. I kept going through my closet to choose an outfit beforeswitching it, and switching it again and again.

"Grah! Why is this so hard??"

I complained to the empty room while tossing aside thelast thing I tried on. Pacing back and forth agitatedly, I couldn'thelp but sigh. Over thinking it, that's exactly what I was doing.

'What's the point of getting all dressed up?Al probably just thinks of it as a friends going out thing...'

I ran a hand through myhair and plopped down on the bed. Scanning over the discarded itemsof clothing and the few things that were still hanging in the closetbefore looking at the clock, 6:30PM,I knew I had to make up my mind.

"Well it's just a club, not some formal thing orwhatever..."

I got up once more and sifted through my clothes beforesettling on a black, sleeveless dress that ended just above my kneesand pairing it with a pair of sliver heels.

I did a little turn in front of the mirror smiling abit. The classic little black dress, every girl's best friend.

A quick tapping sounded from the front door of myapartment accompanied by a familiar voice.

"Knock, knock (nick-name)~!"

I excitedly hurried to the front door throwing open andrevealing a grinning Alfred.

"Hey Alfie." I smiled.

"Wow! You look awesome dudette!" he said throwing anarm over my shoulders, "We're totally gonna be the awesome-estpeople there."

Trying not to blush at his boisterous compliment, I gavehis outfit a once over, a white dress shirt tucked into some darkjeans with black runners, and his iconic bomber jacket.

All in all, I thought he looked pretty damn good.

"Yeah, but first we've got to get there." I saidleading the way out of my apartment. Alfred just laughed and followedme into the hall, then down to his car.

A quick drive later we pulled up outside the club.Getting out of the vehicle I could already hear the music pumpingfrom the building.

"(y/n), 'nuff staring let's go!" Alfred saidgrabbing my hand pulling me into line with him.

Soon we were inside, surrounded by people dancingbeneath the coloured lights to the music that filled the room. Alfredkept me close to him, so we wouldn't get separated in the mass ofdancers, as we made our way to less crowded part of the dance floor.

"Thanks for inviting me to come with you Alfred." Isaid once we found a place for ourselves. "Don't mention it (y/n).I can't think of anyone I'd rather go with." he said with a widesmile.

My heart fluttered in my ribcage at those words. Did Ireally mean that much to him? It's like I can't help but fall for himeven harder every time we were together.

It was a blast, dancing together with Alfred under thoseflashing lights. It felt like it was just him and I on the dancefloor despite the writhing mass of people that filled the place.

Suddenly it became oddly calm, the lights no longerflashing but just slowly changing colour and the music muted.

The DJ stood up, "This one's for all ya couples inthere!" he shouted into the microphone before sitting back andstarting up a new song.

"I hung up the phone tonight, somethinghappened for the first time deep inside. There's a rush, what arush."

"(y/n).." Alfred said looking unusually nervous,"Do, um, do you wanna dance with me?"

"Cause the possibility that you would everfeel the same way about me, it's too much. Just too much."

I stared at him wide eyed. HE wanted to dance a slowsong with me?? Over my initial shock I broke out into a smile. "Ofcourse!" I said happily.

A look of almost childish glee took over his features,and he pulled me close him. I put my arms across his shoulders as heplaced his hands on my waist.

"Why do I keep running from the truth. AllI ever think about is you. You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized. AndI just got to know."

We rocked back and forth like the other couples in theroom. I could feel heat in my cheeks and avoided looking up at hisbeautiful baby blues. Does this mean something? Is it possible...?

"Do you ever think, when you're all alone.All that we could be, where this thing could go. Am I crazy orfallin' in love. Is it really just another crush?"

I blinked in surprise as I felt Alfred's hand tip myhead up so our gazes met.

"Do you catch your breath when I look at you? Are youholding back like the way I do?" he sung along.

'No way, is he really asking me or does hejust like this song??? OH. MY. GOD. OH MY GOD. WHAT DO IDO?!'

I was panicking internally, was I supposed to answerhim? Well now's as good of time as any to tell him I guess. I leanedin towards his ear, my heart racing in my chest.

"Yes."