Untitled Part 1

Back of book one:

After centuries of peace, tensions rise within the three Reaches of Athuros when a long forgotten power falls into the wrong hands. As danger arises, fear will make people do anything to protect the ones they love. Through disaster and betrayal, love and war, lives will be shaped and changed forever. When it's do or die, tough decisions must be made, but everyone will pay the price.

Emilia:

Emilia is the eldest daughter of Lord Blackwood, First defender of the North, and heir to the Grey Keep. Her young heart is promised to the love of her life, but when war breaks out, Emilia learns that love can be the most dangerous weapon there is.

William:

William was never supposed to be in a position of power. As second son to his father, Lord Fossey, Second defender of the North, William was happy he could follow his heart and spend the rest of his life with his one true love. But after a series of events, William understands his position in power is unavoidable. William is thrust into a whirlwind of a world he's never cared to know about, and the only thing grounding him is his certainty of love. But what happens when your greatest strength is also your greatest weakness?

Arabella:

Arabella is the heir of Windmere Cove and eldest daughter of Lord Darkwater, First defender of the West. With two younger brothers, Arabella's position of strength in her family has never wavered, until a shocking event flips the family upside down. Arabella forces herself to be strong, but others around her crack under the pressure. Can Arabella handle her own pressures and those around her?

Viola:

Viola Firth thought her life was taking a turn for the better when she agreed to marry Lord Ulric Arundell, Third defender of the North. Leaving her sweltering hot life in the East and escaping her family was something she'd always wanted. But Viola quickly realizes that Ulric isn't the man he claimed to be. Viola's life is constantly in danger and is forced to trust no one around her. But after two years of living life as a bystander of horror, Viola feels herself slipping away. To save herself, Viola must make a decision. Who's side is she really on?

Westley:

Westley's ignored his abilities his entire life. In fear of hurting others, he chooses to live lonely, working at his fathers tavern in the Iron Village. But when the tavern receives an unlikely visitor, Westley must face the true powers he possesses. Westley is a young man with a big heart, a heavy burden, and an unforgivable task. But will he be strong enough to make the decisions needed to save the ones he loves?